Forum

trackball?

Created 29th July 2010 @ 21:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

josku

does someone of u use the trackball to play? can i play with this instead of a normal mouse or is it too hard? let me know :E

franco

well, you could but why would you want to? trackballs are outdated

octochris

(0v0)

instead i thoroughly recommend an xbox controller!!!!

other than that my suggestion is to stop trolling, that’s what i am supposed to do

all these foreigners taking my job

josku

*ROLL THE TRACKBALL*

Ash

cc//
cc//

I use a track ball mouse, have done for the past few years (bout 6) ever since i broke some fingers and couldnt use a normal one and i just never went back. Like with most things you get used to using it so i personally dont find that it is difficult to do anything, still working sensitivities can be a bit of a pain in the ass but its not a major problem.

josku

which sensitivity do u use?

Morty

RG

Quoted from Ash

I use a track ball mouse, have done for the past few years (bout 6) ever since i broke some fingers and couldnt use a normal one and i just never went back. Like with most things you get used to using it so i personally dont find that it is difficult to do anything, still working sensitivities can be a bit of a pain in the ass but its not a major problem.

omgz make vid

Ash

cc//
cc//

Well i have a logitech trackball mouse so i use their drivers. The sens on that is fairly high (trackball sensetivities are way lower than normal mouse) and a i use low mouse acceleration, otherwise rocket jumps become a nightmare, and in game i keep the sens around 4.5-4.7 depending on how crap i think i am.

rischwa

EC!

Back in the QWTF days i used to play with a trackball. Playing engi and doing almost all my kills with grenades or the SG. I then switched to the first razer boomslang and my aim instantly got a lot better, i remember having like 10 shotgun kills in the first match with the new mouse in comparison to the ~0-2 i always had before. :D

Last edited by rischwa,

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Morty

[…]

omgz make vid

^
this

xD

Add A Reply Pages: 1