Forum

wormshud

Created 3rd July 2010 @ 17:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

wpminnows

[PG]

i made some basic hud for myself a while ago and people on youtube asked for it so i made a site

thought i’d link it here in case anyone else wanted to use it

http://worms.uguuu.com/

updated after the engineer update

Last edited by wpminnows,

revanxp

I like it. Minimalistic.
Suggestion:
Remove bg from those target info panels

wpminnows

[PG]

just updated it so it works with the engie update + deleted some files that weren’t needed

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Nice work silent but always funny friend! But what I miss in your hud, is an overview of teammembers. My current HUD shows what teammembers are dead/alive, so I know what I can do (push/pull/block/etc) :)

Last edited by Andee,

Quoted from Andee

Nice work silent but always funny friend! But what I miss in your hud, is an overview of teammembers. My current HUD shows what teammembers are dead/alive, so I know what I can do (push/pull/block/etc) :)

This isn’t your HUD. You can turn this on/off in Options and it’s only shown when you are dead.

If I’m wrong and you truly see your Teammates hp while being alive: Hell, i NEED your HUD!!!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

doublepost..

Last edited by Andee,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Ah yes, you’re right. I was already wondering, what that meant in a pub-server and hesitated. But it only shows that when I am dead. Thanks :) And never mind my post worms!

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Can you make it work for 1440 on 900? :) Love the hud! :D

Bryn

Quoted from Asskicker

That’s the same aspect ratio as 1680 by 1050 so it’ll probably work fine

RareSpycrab

Could someone tell me which file to download for the damage text? The update broke mine.

hapha

Quoted from RareSpycrab

Could someone tell me which file to download for the damage text? The update broke mine.

HudDamageAccount iirc.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

HudDamageAccount.res

Quoted from Andee

Surely it would be possible to do this by having a really minimal scoreboard and a command in the console to always show the scoreboard? or does that cause other problems with actually playing the game?

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Asskicker

some people tested it in a bunch of different resolutions, apparently it works in most of them

and thanks

Harlski

Absolutley love it, works fine for me in 1280×768 :) Cheers

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »