, – Strafe left
/ – Alt fire
n – Duck
Space – Jump
; – Reload
Enter – Medic!

Default crosshair for every weapon.

all the pros use it

P.S: this isn’t only my scout cfg, i use it for every class… and yes, i do use it.
P.P.S: invert mouse

Last edited by Shintaz,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Does that mean you have difficulties strafing right while airblasting or detonating stickies?

Last edited by BERSERKER,

Quoted from BERSERKER

Does that mean you have difficulties strafing right while airblasting or detonating stickies?

index finger on /
middle finger on .

not really.

Last edited by Shintaz,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

So what do you do when you want to crouchjump while strafing left? Wouldn’t your hand, like, spaz out?

Quoted from BERSERKER

So what do you do when you want to crouchjump while strafing left? Wouldn’t your hand, like, spaz out?

ring finger on ,
pinky can just sorta slide from N to space dead fast for ez mode crouch jump – like it’s breakdancing

p.p.s added to my awesome cfg – invert mouse

Last edited by Shintaz,

kuma

Quoted from Shintaz

Shintaz’s scout cfg (original)
———————————
M1 – Shoot
M2 – Forward
M3 (use scroll as a button) – Backwards
M4 (side button) – Talk on mumble
Scroll – Change guns

. – Strafe right
, – Strafe left
/ – Alt fire
n – Duck
Space – Jump
; – Reload
Enter – Medic!

Default crosshair for every weapon.

all the pros use it

P.S: this isn’t only my scout cfg, i use it for every class… and yes, i do use it.
P.P.S: invert mouse

old school doom shit right there

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

How about when you have to crouchjump while detonating your sticky so you stickyjump, then while holding that you have to airstrafe and continuously fire and detonate stickies mid-air?

Tehgnarr

is good!

all you guys are clearly zombies. _normal_ people jump with mouse2 and alt-fire with space. IT’S THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE!

Quoted from kuma

[…]
old school doom shit right there

ye boyeeee. some of it anyway

Quoted from BERSERKER

How about when you have to crouchjump while detonating your sticky so
you stickyjump, then while holding that you have to airstrafe and continuously fire and detonate stickies mid-air?

shit’s easy, stop testin. just watch me play demo you know its how i roll

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I might try out the cfg once I’ve got a pair of http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081122125542/uncyclopedia/images/c/cc/DeformedHand.jpg as well.

Quoted from BERSERKER

I might try out the cfg once I’ve got a pair of http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081122125542/uncyclopedia/images/c/cc/DeformedHand.jpg as well.

yo aint my fault you’re jealous of such a sick cfg
wasda fag

Last edited by Shintaz,

konr

Someone give me something that will actually make scouting easier at 2000DPI. Like, a good sensitivity to practice and all that jazz.

grimbar

Quoted from konr

Someone give me something that will actually make scouting easier at 2000DPI. Like, a good sensitivity to practice and all that jazz.

The answer lies in preference, try 0.5@2000 for a start (windows default) and if that is too high for you drop it

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from konr

Don’t pick a stock sensitivity, aiming by raziel (back in the good old days of ET) is a thoroughly good guide to finding a good sensitivity for you.

http://enemyterritorytips.wordpress.com/2008/11/18/aming-by-raziel-download/

Last edited by octochris,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »