Forum

scouts - post your mouse settings

Created 13th June 2010 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

tasKu

e-famous

in-game – 0.6
dpi – 1600

mx518 is shit because when its 3 years old it starts to fuck you over.

tf2 is dead

7.7/360

Tack

kp/

Quoted from AcidReniX

[…]

The problem I had was mainly due to the shape of the mouse. I palm grip my mouse and i generally put quite a lot of pressure on it when in game. The problem with the DA is the shell of the mouse. You can press the mouse buttons by pressing half way down the shell, even further down than the line that seperates left click from right click.

During an intense moment of a game, I will grip the mouse and move it really quickly due to having a low sensitivity. My palm (not fingers) would often accidently click the right mouse button.

Older mice don’t use a single shell for the whole upper casing of the mouse. They have seperate buttons for left click and right click, that can’t be pressed by pushing down on the back end of the mouse. The Xai is like the DA… A single shell, but pushing on the back end of the shell doesn’t click any of the mouse buttons.

DA had great tracking, the shape of it was actually pretty nice to use once I got used to it. My dream mouse however is still the Logitech G3 though they stopped making them. The shape is quite boring, and it wasn’t the best tracking mouse, but it did the job and was lightweight which meant I could throw it about a bit with ease. Sadly it’s a Logitech mouse, and Logitech mice and me seem to never last more than 3-6 months. The cord just starts cutting out from the low sens abuse. The Xai I have is working nicely apart from the occasional ‘dust’ issue, where the mouse loses tracking until I run my finger over the laser circle. I can live with that until I find something better :)

true

btw : 10cm/360°

1.5 and 1625 dpi. Feels good for me.

Dummy

6.9 ingame
1.8 or so per 360
dunno DPI, its the default of the razor copperhead
:3

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Dummy

6.9 ingame
1.8 or so per 360
dunno DPI, its the default of the razor copperhead
:3

And you play scoooty with DAT?

Dummy

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
And you play scoooty with DAT?

yes

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
yes

U be srsly mad.
I play with like 40cm/360 with scoooty and sniper!

Dummy

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
U be srsly mad.
I play with like 40cm/360 with scoooty and sniper!

youre onnn bruv

Indxyou

currently 106cm (:

Orchid

|=3

and hows that working with the bot?

Indxyou

do I know u?

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Indxyou

do I know u?

No, neither I know you. I just know you got banned :)

strut

-=Crazy=-

my setup: I give em lots of room and keep the cage near a window that gets light during the day as I am out most fo the time. Plenty of fresh water, change it twice a day and those pellets are fortified with all the minerals they need for a glossy coat.

DPI: 5600
Sens: 10
Windows: 6/11 (used to be 11/11)
0.7 cm for 360 (used to be 0.2 but I found that too hard to control when having to react fast, not to mention the game/Windows skipping pixels to keep up with the movement)

Last edited by Security,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »