Forum

So who wants the earbuds?

Created 11th June 2010 @ 00:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »

Amar

#iwantapple Cannot join channel, you must be invited (+i)

How can I be invited?

Weyzer

[PSG]

Quoted from Weyzer

How long queue? “channel is full” how many are in there atm?

I just kept retrying to join channel, once I get in it all went pretty fast. They limit the channle just to the admins and like 5 people who are getting their item.

Thank you Azzan btw!

Buu

Big thx Arie

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

I am most sure this has been adressed before but I honestly can’t be arsed reading through fourteen pages.

Considering ETF2L is a partner with ValvE, don’t you think this is a bit “counter-productive” (might be the wrong word)? ValvE announces an update that benefit the Mac-users and one of the most dependant partner’s (in terms of future success) admin; dave from ETF2L does the exact opposite. Logs on a PC-users account on a Mac for an at occasion small fee. The fee is not the problem for me, it’s more the principle.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

why should valve even care?

Bytek

Redstars

Thanks Arie:)

RaCio

GoT²

Slightly unrelated, but I think valve kinda expected to have every person go to his friend with a mac to get earbuds :p

Last edited by RaCio,

Sofa King

Last edited by Sofa King,

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

I don’t know why they would care, I just feel that ValvE gave the earbuds to Mac-users specifically so that they (and they only) would be benefited in some odd way.

I will most likely get earbuds though :D

nbik

ePrem

This is probably valves little way of uniting mac and pc users…

hm i am on the list you make after end yesterday be in the channel but i can t join channel because its full what i can do?

m4tu

I would also like to have earbuds, but #iwantapple channel is full and I don’t know anyone with mac who is also playing tf2.

Is there anyone who could help me out?

MikeRider

it seems they’re taking a break atm. you’ll be able to join once they start handling the people that are currently in the channel. i am sitting there for about 1.5h now and nothing happened ;)

i want them too, and have waited to get in to that blasted channel for 2 hours. Its a nice thing they do, but its still annoying to wait.

NullmX

Arie you King :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »