Forum

Soldier with the most potential Div2 and lower?

Created 4th June 2010 @ 12:12

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Next »

Tigger

Hi I follow TF2 and mainly play publics but I do like watching div1 games and have watched most of the top teams and know the players.

I was thinking tho what soldiers Div2 and lower do you think would be able to step up to Div1 and with a bit of practise (weeks/months) be able to compete I know aim is important but alot of people have said its alot about gamesense, so not just you’re standard: Who’s the most under rated soldier in tf2 thread.

Any names would be great I’d like to be able to watch a few people closer to my standard but those that show the potential with practise and a helping hand that could make it in div1

Last edited by Tigger,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Because you shoot rockets at the opponent it’s most important to have the right network card.

demsii

EPA

Jorman if he’s not drunk ………

;DDDDD

pukz

Quoted from Tigger

Hi I follow TF2 and mainly play publics but I do like watching div1 games and have watched most of the top teams and know the players.

I was thinking tho what soldiers Div2 and lower do you think would be able to step up to Div1 and with a bit of practise (weeks/months) be able to compete I know aim is important but alot of people have said its alot about gamesense, so not just you’re standard: Who’s the most under rated soldier in tf2 thread.

Any names would be great I’d like to be able to watch a few people closer to my standard but those that show the potential with practise and a helping hand that could make it in div1

I hear dunc has huge potential as soldier.

Last edited by pukz,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from demsii

Jorman if he’s not drunk ………

;DDDDD

not gonna happen? :p

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

not gonna happen? :p

it’s quite unlikely yeah, ukranian ‘n all .. ;p

RareSpycrab

Myself. But in all seriousness i’d probably say mike.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

my soldiers

Mike

TEZC

^

Last edited by Mike,

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

ran and beetle

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Simonine and Mike both have sick aim, don’t know about their gamesense though.

MOOGLE

mike is an idiot

Last edited by MOOGLE,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from MOOGLE

just me

gtfo nub

lagi

see broder’s roster

Last edited by lagi,

Fodi