Forum

LAN Organisation

Created 25th October 2008 @ 23:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Yo guys,

I think non of you know me, but let me introduce myself:
Firts of all: i’m not a real german, just to get that straight ;) I don’t dislike germans, i don’t love them. When FB started of as an all dutch team i used to be the heavy, after a year of competitive play i just couldn’t find the time anymore and stopped playing for fb. I never lost touch with all the guys (Insane Exfane, Worst Player Known To Man, Jee Er Bee, Source Of Annihalation) and so i still feel connected to fb and would like to see a TF2 LAN in holland, the land of all green!

My current job is location manager for WZZRD gamecafés (location utrecht, the smallest, but swellest little canal basement) I have worked at the last 2 CDC events and some other compo’s for wzzrd, so i know how LANs work in the big lines.
When FB was born it was right here, in the holy 1st gaming tunnel of WZZRD utrecht, so you can say that WZZRD an fb goes a long way back and it does!

Today i got a phonecall of The Insane Exfane asking what the possibility’s are for a TF2 LAN in WZZRD Enschede. At the same time he reminded me of a conversation we had with the big guys of the WZZRD saying we would like to organize a LAN in Enschede (i’ll call enschede anus from now on, cause it is one big anus! ;) )
So, we already have a possible entry for a LAn @ anus. I’m gonna talk with my boss tommorow about what the possibility’s are on what notice.

Me or Insane will keep you posted on this!

Später!
You’re one and only German

dunc

infs
dp.

Excellent stuff :]

Wlv

RaWr ::

Great stuff Ze and Exfane :>

Yo guys,

Today i spoke with the managers of WZZRD. They responded with a positive answer to a TF2 Compo / Lan in WZZRD enschede. I’ll be in close touch The insane about the possibility’s of organising a lan.
Out of experience i know that a lot can be arranged with WZZRD, but the event will need a good responsible organisation team for this to work….

Any people interested????? plz reply only if serrious, a bad team will fuck up the possibility to host the lan @ wzzrd enschede….

Tschuss!

Akill

not that im speaking for the group – but we do have many people interested in helping with organising and running this lan, if WZZRD tell us what they need from us we can get right on it

pukz

Is this plan dead? :o,

dunc fyi, I know lofty offered to help before he quit TF2, I would like to let you know that i’m here and if you need any help with this let me know.

/me hopes this can still happen :(

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Nope still going.

skinnie

TCM

good !

pukz

:D

rage

dunc or whoever else – can you give me a shout about this please

i might have made some progress but i need to catch up with where you guys are up to and tie things together

#nervous.tf2
steam = nvs_ragey

cheers
rage

Exact

tf2.lv can help you :)

pm me.

skinnie

TCM

maybe give an update ? where is this going ?

dunc

infs
dp.

We’re gonna push it back to about July because of the LAN events around the March period. It’s definitely still being planned though, project proposal has been sent etc.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2