Forum

French Pickups/Mixes?

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 16:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lolage

TSPAG

Hi there, firstly I will have to apologise for my limited french at the moment! In the new year I will be doing a module in French at university which will hopefully get me to grips with it. Then hopefully in 2 years time I will have enough knowledge of the language to move out to France/Quebec and find a job placement.

But for now, any french guys got the time to let me just play a few mixes while being aware that I won’t be able to speak much – hopefully this will help me a bit? :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to help me add me to steam please :)

Thanks

Ox||mOr3

if you want you can try the french pickup’s @ #tf2connexion.pickup

also most of the french community use this forum: http://www.tf2connexion.fr/forum

good luck with your training :)

lolage

TSPAG

merci boku :))))

Chaos

BAT

je deteste le france

Prérequis :
– Parler et écrire en français.

– Obligation de communiquer.

– Absence sur mumble ou aucune communication : 1 jour / 3 jours / 7 jours

C’est pas la fête non plus, s’il sait pas parler français il a rien à faire sur les pickups fr :/

I don’t know how well you understand/speak french, but that means you HAVE to be able to communicate properly if you want to play there.

Last edited by Peio,

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from lolage

merci boku :))))

beaucoup* (:

Keyro

Cheater

Yep
Sorry lolage but #tf2connexion.pickup are for french speaking people only :(
If you have good french skillz you can test it and you’ll be welcome but if you are not able to speak french correctly you will probably be ban quickly.

Ghost mumble channels to see whats happens on french pickups ;)

Benedetto

| insΛne

Best way to learn French is to watch French tv shows: plus belle la vie, julie lescaut, les filles d’à côté, …

That’s how I learned English, with The Wire, The Shield, Dexter, …

Otenali

dSp\'

mdrmdrmdrmdr

Add A Reply Pages: 1