Forum

Another homework, last one this time:D

Created 25th May 2010 @ 10:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

marn

Okay, I have this sheet and I have to fill it…

I have to describe a woman that I’m looking for(silly I know…but still, hw is hw). Like…

appearance:

She has to have brown eyes, brunette and so on…

If someone is willing to help me then add me on steam, fast plz:D my deadline is on wednesday, 26th

Stew

Here, I’ll do that for you.

I am looking for a bangable brunette.

Done.

PS. wtf dude seriosly. This is not some kind of homework helping site…

Last edited by Stew,

marn

dude…Im just asking for help…If ya dont wanna help, then don’t reply…ffs…All ppl out there are not like you, egoistic…so stfu…

Stew

Je voudrais trouver une femme d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec.

There you go.

PS. Google translator ftw ;)

Last edited by Stew,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Je voudrais une femme avec cheveux bruns et massives seins veuillez

Stew

Quoted from d2m

Je voudrais une femme avec cheveux bruns et massives seins veuillez

Voulez-vous mon numéro de téléphone?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Stew

[…]

Voulez-vous mon numéro de téléphone?

non

Stew

pourquoi?
————

“dude…Im just asking for help…If ya dont wanna help, then don’t reply…ffs…All ppl out there are not like you, egoistic…so stfu…”

Yeah, the peoples that like to help are called teachers. Their natural habitat is a building called school. You might wanna visit it. I’ve heard that there you can get help with the scary homeworks :)

Last edited by Stew,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

hey guys, I have this frog I need to cook and I was wondering if you could help me out with that

marn

Quoted from Stew

pourquoi?
————
[…]

Yeah, the peoples that like to help are called teachers. Their natural habitat is a building called school. You might wanna visit it. I’ve heard that there you can get help with the scary homeworks :)

My teachers…help me? o.O never…She is stubborn biatch…And to give her no reason to whine I asked for help, to get perfect homework, but if ya guys can’t help, then I have to try to do it with google translator, which will be a fail as we all know…it ain’t then best translator in the world

Squeak

Don’t you like take notes in class, when I took that subject at least I could do the basics like that.. Dictionary much? :)

Stew

The point i am trying to make is that if you pay attention to the teacher during the class instead of something else, and write what you need, you wont need to ask how to do your homework at a site related to competative gaming…

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Pro-tip: Use subjunctives

Taoism

Quoted from Stew

The point i am trying to make is that if you pay attention to the teacher during the class instead of something else, and write what you need, you wont need to ask how to do your homework at a site related to competative gaming…

+1

liked the lovely french talk between you and D2M ^^

Gobi

WSB?

srsly wtf ???
Did I missed something??
It seems that you’re all writing english on the french forum, and not even 1 french guy answered.
Post your description in english here and I’ll try to translate it, on this forum.

edit: ET parlez français svp!!

Last edited by Gobi,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »