Forum

Thanks

Created 18th July 2009 @ 06:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

For being the only part of the community that seems to push/put forth an effort for new maps where everyone else are reluctant to try something new.

hatE

YOYO\'

For being the only part of the community that seems to push/put forth an effort for new maps where everyone else are reluctant to try something new.

+1

compton

cvx|

No probs. I actually don’t know who to credit this for, at least Reve who put the maps up, but I’m not really sure who put this forward. I just one day happened to notice that people were playing these. Most of the new maps have been simply awesome. Gully’s my favorite, liked it instantly after playing one round.

There were some people in the channel who were skeptical at first, but after trying the maps they liked them too.

hatE

YOYO\'

Keep em coming :) might shake some new life on new cups etc, and make mapdesigners even more thrilled to make better and even more fun maps for us to play at !

kala

I think tarmo- is the one who is behind all of this :)

Bash

I think it was a mixture of some people whining about too much badlands, tarmo constantly nagging that we should play new maps and ReVe being bored enough in the right time to add the maps on the server.

hatE

YOYO\'

there is always too much badlands, there is only so little badlands a person can take per day… if you play 4 pcw’s during a day theres atleast 4 badlands out of 8 maps.

And then you decide, nice ill go do a pickup. Every map there is like 50/50 badlands – granary.

snap

MOAR BADLANDS PL0x ! ;p

VITTU JOO

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

just trying to help tf2 community with this :p …

kimsku

VITTU JOO

shintaz, we love u too <3

Arnold

DAKKA

i didn’t notice this topic till now, if i had noticed it earlier i would’ve kissed your arses sooner but i can’t so i’m just doing it now instead.

thanks a bunch!

VITTU JOO

shintaz, we love u too <3

VITTU JOO!

Add A Reply Pages: 1