nm
TFPortal.de

would be nice :-)

hänsen

Team Popo!

Quoted from octochris

[…]

please say this is a troll

well i think it needs less skill to fight with shotgun and rocketlauncher than fighting only with rocketlauncher.

Since the only way of locking sg away is buffbanner or tardboots i think buffbanner > tardboots since i know 2 german mid(+) players who complained alot after a bball rape where my mate used gunboats.

of course rules at the end will be more noobish so purists will still organize their own bball parties. Overall you can say bball ladder would be in between bball friendslist war and bball public.

Saro

epx^

1 gunboats per team other uses sg.

equ and shovel allowed

why no intended suicide? There is a huge part of judging if you need to suicide or not when playing bball.

Also map of bball pro would be nice to stop noobie backboarding.

Other than that +1

Anathema

Normal ctf_bball2, no other random map.
No equalizer.
I don’t really care about suiciding.
No gunboats, shotgun is allowed.

Clark

SDCK!

+1
standart ctf_bball2
no dh
gunboats limit 1
equalizer limit 1

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

It’s a disgrace how much you hate DH! fair enough if ya wanna limit it too 1, but you cant forbidden it-.-

My propose: RL and DH allowed, Shotgun allowed, Buff Banner and Gunboats limit1

All melee weapons allowed(if you cant take out a running solly whit less then 50HP you dont derserve to limit it)

why no suicide? if your a bedder solly then your oppenment you shouldnt lose just because he can do suicide?

BBALL LADDER FTW! WE WONT RUN OUT OF MATCHES THAT’S FOR SURE!

Ijantis

Quoted from Flack

It’s a disgrace how much you hate DH! fair enough if ya wanna limit it too 1, but you cant forbidden it-.-

My propose: RL and DH allowed, Shotgun allowed, Buff Banner and Gunboats limit1

All melee weapons allowed(if you cant take out a running solly whit less then 50HP you dont derserve to limit it)

why no suicide? if your a bedder solly then your oppenment you shouldnt lose just because he can do suicide?

BBALL LADDER FTW! WE WONT RUN OUT OF MATCHES THAT’S FOR SURE!

+1111

allowing the dh would definitely make bball a lot funner and the equalizer would be a great addon to have instead of suiciding.

/s

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Ijantis

[…]

+1111

allowing the dh would definitely make bball a lot funner and the equalizer would be a great addon to have instead of suiciding.

/s

Adding Direct Hit to bbal makes it a rage fest.

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Adding Direct Hit to bbal makes it a rage fest.

This.

Vali

-9w-

I’d prefer to play 5 games of bball with no DH or gunboats than 50 with either/both at limit 1

algiosh

its would be without unlucks :)

franco

european bball is shit, mostly because of the server settings

iQue

keso

bball with gunboats is really fun

either that or complete vanilla

myNax

+1 to no unlocks.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |