Forum

Anti Cheat - What would you improve?

Created 8th March 2010 @ 18:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 31 Next »

Imperium

Quoted from alfa

[…]

What are you talking about, he got banned for aimboting. He even admitted it.

pics or it didnt happen

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from d2m

[…]Personally, I’m pretty disappointed as it was me who recommended Gubbins for the AC team in the first place :[

Matt, I am genuinely sorry if you feel like I’ve let you down.

Quoted from Pandylo

What you originally said. His other account wasn’t used to play in any teams on ETF2L so technically, there was no issue. I removed the STEAMID because he said he didn’t want to have it anywhere near ETF2L until his ban was over since it’d just stir up more of a shitstorm.

Quoted from ZeyOrk

I always know a cunt when I see him, hat is next

Cheers Z, hope when we’re gone you won’t cry your way out of double mixes because one of us might shout at you for being a shit player or after the game laugh about how you can’t refuse incest. Thanks for the support.

Quoted from Waster

He can always say he was testing some cheats out so he can recognize haxors better.

Yeah, that was on a completely seperate account and nothing to do with my main account on ETF2L.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

I cheated in Monopoly once, when I’m the banker I always take an extra 100 when I past Go :(((((

Makes you feel dirty inside =(

Quoted from alfa

[…]

What are you talking about, he got banned for aimboting. He even admitted it.

When?

Here is my statement:

It is not a CS ban, I don’t play 1.6, I have never hacked on CS:S as I only play for fun with friends and don’t see the point. It was a Modern Warfare 2 ban. I do not play MW2 much so I was only around level 50 when I started pubbing with a few friends. I exclusively wanted a weapon a few levels above my own so I asked my friend for a rank hack. Leveled up by 3 levels, got my shotgun and played with it. This friend is now VAC banned and so is Phytek. I’d like to make clear, this is my fault, not his. I gave him the hack, contrary to popular belief, and I have apologised to him over Steam but I’d also like to say here, I’m sorry Davey.

As for my part in the AC team, I guess I’ve got no power myself. If it comes down to a vote from everyone in ETF2L or just the admins, I’ll take whatever comes. I fucked up, I didn’t break any ETF2L rules that I can think of, I’m banned from a game I have no intention of continuing playing without my beloved m1014 and leveling for it again would be stupid. Of course I’m not going to hack again in MW2 as I’m not going to play it again until I return to my brothers PS3 for Xmas. If you think this’ll prompt me to cheat in TF2, you have a warped sense of humour.

If you’d like me to stop being friends with people like Phytek because they used to hack and the have an effect blah blah blah. No, I enjoy their company and playing with them, I won’t stop having fun in TF2 because of my status. If one day Racio, Snowie and/or Dave tell me to stop associating with Phy. I will leave the AC team when they’ve given me reason why.

tl;dr: mw2 rank hack. I can play on TF2 servers, I’m on UKCS #6 right now. I will not step down until basically forced to (In which case gl hf basH).

alfa

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

[…]

When?

Mumble + steam + in-game aswell, what do you need more.

Now don’t tell me just try to tell me “he just aims that good” when he was fucking headshotting our medic after turning 180 instantly, and a week ago he was barely hitting a soldier who couldn’t airstrafe for shit or even move in a different pattern than straight lines.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Mumble + steam + in-game aswell, what do you need more.

Now don’t tell me just try to tell me “he just aims that good” when he was fucking headshotting our medic after turning 180 instantly, and a week ago he was barely hitting a soldier who couldn’t airstrafe for shit or even move in a different patern than straight lines.

Alfa, I haven’t played against you for months… Who the hell are you on about?

Mark

Phase

Alfa is talking about phytek, not you Gubbins.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Mark

Alfa is talking about phytek, not you Gubbins.

Even so, Phytek triggerbotted. Admitted it and it banned till season 10. I rank hacked on mw2 and he quoted Si saying that it was an aimboat.

lol’d at this
Quoted from Gubbins

Yeah, that was on a completely seperate account and nothing to do with my main account on ETF2L.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Even so, Phytek triggerbotted. Admitted it and it banned till season 10. I rank hacked on mw2 and he quoted Si saying that it was an aimboat.

He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, but that’s why we love him so dearly.

Anathema

I’m not even trolling when I say that no admin should be allowed to be e-friends with phytek.

Pandylo

Can i have the rank hack pls, ill test it on my unused mw2 account kthnxb

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I have a friend who have wallhacked and aimbotted in CSS, does this mean i cant play tf2 anymore?

come on guys, let the man be friends with Phytek if he wants to.

phy-

You guys are seriously the biggest pricks I have ever seen in my entire life. Not all of you, I respect most of you people. Even the people that helped getting me banned. I kow I did something really dumb by triggerbotting in the tf2 community. And to be honest, I dont give a simply flying fuck anymore. After being banned I made promises to multiple friends to keep myself clean. Wich I have done for the past six fuckin’ months, 7 Even. You guys should all just stop taking shit so serious and just fuck off and play your GAME. Cause that’s all it fucking is, a fucking game, even tho we have the biggest and closest community, you guys are all either a bunch of fucktards or either just a bunch of egoistical whores. Now either get your personality straight a bit or just don’t fucking post. This shit that happend on a fucking Cod game for the lolz, spread so fast. It’s like fucking cancer, even worse. You guys should seriously be ashamed of yourselves about how you’re acting. Only for a few I have respect, and the funny thing is. I have respect for people that I hated and still hate, d2m is one of the people that got me banned and I hated him for it; but afterall I respect him. And I also respect anyone else that would actually act humane to other people. Unlike people saying that friendship over the internet doesnt exist cause thats just complete bullshit. And if you’re just saying that because you had a shit childhood, or if people just don’t let you into their groups so easily. Well boo-freaking-hoo To bad for Fuckin’ You.
Grow the fuck up.
And Ben mate, I love you. And im seriously not going to stop talking to you for a stupid cod ban. It was stupid and it was just something for the lols. Modern warfare two is dying anyways. Black ops incoming.

And before you start making stupid statements about Ben ( Gubbins ) being a bad AC-admin because he got vac banned of a game that has no relativation whatso-ever to tf2. Then seriously just fuck off. In the past weeks that hes been here. Everytime I have tried talking to him in the evening, he said he couldn’t talk cus he was busy revising demos for fucking etf2l.

Now stop being so fucking incompetent and fuck off you idiots. Or either just live with it.

I wasn’t even intending on posting such a long fucking thing, cause to be honest. After a 7 month ban. And people still acting like this cus I did something wrong after such a long time. I’m sorry, but you sound like a bunch of fucking hebrews that want to stone people to death for stealing a chicken.

Imperium

only a game phy

octochris

(0v0)

so when’s phytek getting his -aa- membership?

phy-

Quoted from Imperium

only a game phy

I love you :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 31 Next »