Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 24 Next »

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

When I try to create a challenge either by selecting Challenge from the dashboard and selecting Challenge from the competition drop down or by clicking the challenge icon next to the team on the ladder standings page.

The Team and Map drop downs are not populated with any data.

This happens to a LOT of people. However, when i try with another account (that’s just a clan admin), and make myself leader of any team in the ladder, including the ones having problems, i have 0 problems at all, in different browsers.

A force refresh (ctrl + F5) should fix it. However it doesn’t for some people. (do it a few times to be sure). But as it works for me (and for some others), i have no idea what’s going on with those.

Clearing out your cache might help though.

Gas13

niveous.

Didn’t help. Actually how could refresh fix the problem if you open etf2l.org for the first time in a browser you never use. There should be something else.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I changed it again. Should work now. (You might have to refresh, but it’ll work).

Gas13

niveous.

Refresh didn’t help. I downloaded new browser to test it and the result is exactly the same :(

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

It is _exactly_ the same as it has always been. I changed it like 5 days ago, that’s when people started getting issues. I rolled back those changes yesterday, so now it is exactly how it has been for months.

Force refresh or clear your cache or whatever. There is no reason why it shouldn’t work after that.

Txus

When I try to create a challenge either by selecting Challenge from the dashboard and selecting Challenge from the competition drop down or by clicking the challenge icon next to the team on the ladder standings page.

The Team and Map drop downs are not populated with any data.

This happens to a LOT of people. However, when i try with another account (that’s just a clan admin), and make myself leader of any team in the ladder, including the ones having problems, i have 0 problems at all, in different browsers.

A force refresh (ctrl + F5) should fix it. However it doesn’t for some people. (do it a few times to be sure). But as it works for me (and for some others), i have no idea what’s going on with those.

Clearing out your cache might help though.

I have the same problem and still not working…

Gas13

niveous.

2 my teammates tested it. Both have never arranged challenges and both get the same drop downs without any content.

As a result we have another open challenge :

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

This happened to me too but fixed itself….

mark

k0

I changed it again. Should work now. (You might have to refresh, but it’ll work).

I force refresh and I clear my cache but I still having the same problem. :S

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

+1

jason

PHX

Same here – I have tried it with Chrome (my standard browser), Firefox and IE. Still having the same issues :(

JackieBoy

LTG.

+1

me2

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

same.. i guess it maybe a team limit for it to show up?

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

By the way.. I got a challenge but I can’t see which team it came from. :/

mark

k0

By the way.. I got a challenge but I can’t see which team it came from. :/

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 24 Next »