Forum

Only 1 FAN allowed

Created 8th August 2009 @ 22:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Most teams we’re playing at the moment suggest or agree to use 1x FaN in friendlies. Would definitely support a fan limit of 1 in the league.

But would you really argue with both enemy scouts having FaNs? Really? I play scout and while I know 4x FaN shells would be annoying to play against, I know overall 12x scatter shells / 1 FaN & 1 Scatter would win overall.

We’re having the same situation with PCW’s and Mix’s in iExpo. And I think we would argue with it.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Most teams we’re playing at the moment suggest or agree to use 1x FaN in friendlies. Would definitely support a fan limit of 1 in the league.

But would you really argue with both enemy scouts having FaNs? Really? I play scout and while I know 4x FaN shells would be annoying to play against, I know overall 12x scatter shells / 1 FaN & 1 Scatter would win overall.

We’re having the same situation with PCW’s and Mix’s in iExpo. And I think we would argue with it.

Tell your scouts to get their act together then ;P

Skyride

DUCS

D:

Well we have one scout who prefers the FaN and one who prefers Scattergun; and it does seem to work bloody well. So I don’t really see the problem.

My personal opinion is that the scattergun is the superior weapon when its anything other than 1v1, which lets be honest, its the case most of the time in 6v6.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

D:

Well we have one scout who prefers the FaN and one who prefers Scattergun; and it does seem to work bloody well. So I don’t really see the problem.

My personal opinion is that the scattergun is the superior weapon when its anything other than 1v1, which lets be honest, its the case most of the time in 6v6.

I’d be of the opposite opinion TBH, 1v1 scouting I’d take the scattergun. But for example lets say badlands midlands, I can fan jump to middle and effectively keep the enmy team in house by spamming them with FaN shots.

Skyride

DUCS

But for example lets say badlands midlands, I can fan jump to middle and effectively keep the enmy team in house by spamming them with FaN shots.

Well thats not a problem with the FaN, thats a new tactic in itself. The point of these new weapons is to offer different play styles, and thats a perfect demonstration of how to use it.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

But for example lets say badlands midlands, I can fan jump to middle and effectively keep the enmy team in house by spamming them with FaN shots.

Well thats not a problem with the FaN, thats a new tactic in itself. The point of these new weapons is to offer different play styles, and thats a perfect demonstration of how to use it.

But it isn’t, I shouldn’t be able to knock back a whole team by giving 10dmg to each member as they try to get out of house :X

Skyride

DUCS

But it isn’t, I shouldn’t be able to knock back a whole team by giving 10dmg to each member as they try to get out of house :X

True, if it were the case. But I do doubt you could hold back both scouts, both soldiers and the demo for more than a couple of seconds alone, and if you failed to do it perfectly; I think “your a completely and utterly fucked” would be a pretty apt description of your situation. :P

Anyway, We’ll see what happens with the beta.

**cough** More leaks please **cough**

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Buts its so easy as scout, I can forget about the enemy scouts. I can easily push their 2xsoldiers and demo back with FaN, and if I do that my team only has to watch out for 2 enemy scouts which is so easy. I can even block enemy soldiers from jumping on their own train, just gotta time it right.

danny.

bump

Stew

Agreed

FlasH

+1

compton

cvx|

+1

There’s no release date set for the new FaN, so I’d say FL1 or ban until the update comes.

hamza

vR
vR|

ban that piece of shit completely *rage*

Xantraz

8===D

Necromancy skillorzzzzz.

Skyride

DUCS

C-C-C-COMBO BUMP!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »