Forum

Divisioning the sign ups for main seasons

Created 20th January 2018 @ 18:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1

RAMA

урот

Hello everybody.
I am here to ask a really important questions, mostly addressed to league’s admins:
– Are you even trying to filter the rosters based on playing quality, power and experience ?

A lot of players with high or even prem experience are able to stuck OPEN rosters, and this is confusing for newcomers, and this is disgusting. I hear a lot of open tier players, who are dissopointed to take part in competitions, just because they don’t have a chance to win.
This way, the overpowered teams bm’ing a lot, instead of picking up a new players to teach them or smth.

I am not the one, who may affect the situation himself, but I hope that there are players and members of our international community, who would agree with me.
If we aim to stay alive, or even grow the competitive tf2, we have to divide teams and players properly.

Waiting for your response, the RAMA.

narkkari

traphouse
VR

let me sum it up

https://imgur.com/a/Vbgj8

The issue that Rama highlighted seems to be underestimated. The problem affects, perhaps, a lot of players, especially open ones. From my point of view, the problem takes place due to a lack of moderation on players. I think the solution is to moderate every team before the season starts or have a deeper verification process on the players who are on the verification status, waiting to join a team, or, at least, add some regulations to the rules.

Thank you.

narkkari

traphouse
VR

there is way too much things to consider when moderating the teams in the bottom two divisions in order to justify the amount of time doing a proper research on nearly a hundred teams in open and mid combined, the automated script that checks for experience of players exists and works just about fine

it is not perfect but it does its job and there are only a few instances where you would wonder what the fuck is wrong with it

Relly a big problem that need to be fixed

Quoted from narkkari

there is way too much things to consider when moderating the teams in the bottom two divisions in order to justify the amount of time doing a proper research on nearly a hundred teams in open and mid combined, the automated script that checks for experience of players exists and works just about fine

it is not perfect but it does its job and there are only a few instances where you would wonder what the fuck is wrong with it

The point is that the system and the script itself can be bypassed and they certainly need an improvement

quintosh

wL.

dont think there’s any script that does that, the admins have to do it individually

iommi

^^

>– Are you even trying to filter the rosters based on playing quality, power and experience ?
They are not. Furthermore they won’t even do anything if you directly complain them about such teams.

RAMA

урот

Quoted from quintosh

dont think there’s any script that does that, the admins have to do it individually

But they don’t

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from RAMA

[…]

But they don’t

ty

afaik there actually is a script that autopromotes the top teams and autodemotes the bottom teams

if you have a problem with players sandbagging then complain about it to admins, if they’re not doing something about your complaint then it means they disagree with you

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from narkkari

let me sum it up

https://imgur.com/a/Vbgj8

did you reset your skill tree after playing 1 season in high?

RAMA

урот

Quoted from Pete_

[…]
did you reset your skill tree after playing 1 season in high?

If you take a deep look, you can see that in high I have no matches nor rounds won. My skill is mid now, and I can deal with some high enemies, but only in coop with good high teammates. With no high tier guys I can’t go high :D
By the way, no one will pick me up to high tier after my awful season

but still I can go open and kick newcomers’ asses
LET OPEN BE OPEN ONLY FROM LOWER LEVEL

Last edited by RAMA,

Add A Reply Pages: 1