[ETF2L] Season 23 Discussion and Feedback Thread

Created 22nd January 2016 @ 23:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Discuss! Give Feedback!

Let us know what you think, what you enjoyed, what you disliked and what you always dreamed of!

Collaide

Instead of adding coalplant and removing granary, remove viaduct and add metalworks/logjam

is my feedback

Last edited by Collaide,

adysky

granary > shitshine

Maks

bring back granary pls. It’s better than both sunshine and coalplant, like why??

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from adysky

granary > shitshine

Dange

Quoted from adysky

granary > shitshine

Zeluboba

Quoted from adysky

granary > shitshine

Zeluboba

I don’t see why enabling respawn teammates shine is a good idea, if we’ll think that respawning people will see spies spawncamping, for example. Valve need to fix it, maybe, before it can be used.
And yes, really, why is granary removed? It’s still better than sunshine.

NeuTronas

Quoted from Maks

bring back granary pls. It’s better than both sunshine and coalplant, like why??

pablo

Wolf
HFoF

Let us know what you think

Coalplant is a terrible map

what you enjoyed

My tf2 experience without coalplant

what you disliked

Sunshine, but coalplant tops it

what you always dreamed of!

A season without coalplant, sunshine, logjam, turbine and gravelpit

Last edited by pablo,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Maps are set at this point…

WRU

granary > sunshine but I’d rather see either of them than coalplant
can someone finally bring some daylight to metalworks so people would play it again? ty

biskuu

HF!
pizza

-gpit +granary
Other than that, I’d prefer divs over tiers because it is a more rewarding system.

Last edited by biskuu,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from WRU

granary > sunshine but I’d rather see either of them than coalplant
can someone finally bring some daylight to metalworks so people would play it again? ty

Someone should rework metalworks so as to make it far more appealing. I love it myself but evidently there’s some resistance that could be treated

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I too think this map pool is weaker than previous seasons, but people are silly for suggesting it’s because these are “Highlander Admins” – They are league admins and Coalplant isn’t played in Highlander at all and is seen as a terrible map. If it was truly “Highlander admins” the map wouldn’t have been selected.

Perhaps the lack of actual high level involvement in the adminship is the problem, time for people to get off their backside and volunteer.

If I could give feedback, this league lacks many admins with high level competitive experience in both gamemodes. It also lacks Head admins, having only SonnyBlack when he isn’t prepared to step up and block unpopular decisions like Coalplant is another bad idea. Finally having had knowledge of how ETF2L makes decisions, it’s a bad idea to have so many inexperienced League admins have such a drastic effect on Policy making of the league. Things such as Unlocks, Map selections and Tournaments should be handled by experienced admins with a clear vision about where they want TF2 to be in 1 or 2 years time, seems as if every short term decision is made on the whims and debates of several inexperienced ones, which is fine but is it the best thing for a league when your adminship has such a disparity of skill level?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »