Forum

[ETF2L] Season 23 Preseason Cup / Test Whitelist Feedback Thread

Created 30th December 2015 @ 00:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

+1 for coalplant

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

i actually kinda likes the new logjam except for the middle.
coalplant was ok too but not better than anything in the current mappool imo

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

gravelpit is boring, still, logjam will hopefully be nice but atm 2nd was a bit of a jumble

coalplant much worse than viaduct I can’t say I liked it at all

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Before we push out the knockout stage matches out for tomorrow, does anybody else have anything else to say about the maps played in the cup? Did you like them, why? Or if you did not like the maps played, what can be improved or changed from them?

n!k

can’t we make a public poll which maps the community wants to play season 23 … #drama

like “vote for 3 maps you dont want to see in s23”

– badlands
– process
– snakewater
– gullywash
– granary_pro
– sunshine
– product
– coalplant
– logjam
– gravelpit

would be fair and nobody should complain because the community decided

dunno if somebody also had this idea in the past

… just throwing out this idea

Last edited by n!k,

ash

(Legend)
:D

IIRC, the last public poll got us obscure.

etf2l in a nutshell

Why can`t we have a map pool vote ?
*Gets the vote*
Why can`t admins just force the maps ?

Genius

Popcorp

Quoted from ash

IIRC, the last public poll got us obscure.

Like 20 seasons ago?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Like 20 seasons ago?

I’m sure the game knowledge of the average voter has increase massively since then /s

AB

didn’t we have a poll recently between logjam, stock gran and gran pro where the community voted for stock gran and the admins chose (rightly) to go with gran pro?

Last edited by AB,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from AB

didn’t we have a poll recently between logjam, stock gran and gran pro where the community voted for stock gran and the admins chose (rightly) to go with gran pro?

Yep. Although I think that’s slightly biased due to the poor wording of the questions in the poll.

neon

:think:

coalplant is poop logjam is ok gravelpit is ok pls have a vote

n!k

Quoted from n!k

can’t we make a public poll which maps the community wants to play season 23 … #drama

like “vote for 3 maps you dont want to see in s23”

– badlands
– process
– snakewater
– gullywash
– granary_pro
– sunshine
– product
– coalplant
– logjam
– gravelpit

would be fair and nobody should complain because the community decided

dunno if somebody also had this idea in the past

… just throwing out this idea

admins?

http://imgur.com/gallery/M2bZq

Last edited by n!k,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from n!k

[…]

admins?

http://imgur.com/gallery/M2bZq

What you’re suggesting isn’t even remotely new to anyone. A public poll is only a good idea if admins really can’t make a decision, otherwise they will pretty much always have better judgement than a random poll.

Popcorp

You can still make a poll just to see what community wants or doesn’t want, but you can also leave a not at the end of the poll that THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL WILL NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING

It’s basically to give admins more information, to make judgement even easier. Lets say you make a vote which map to remove and which to add, now here’s an example:

Lets say admins want to remove Sunshine and add Coalplant, because that’s what they all decided in the end, but then before they do it, they decide to make a poll and by the end of it, it shows that, for example, 90% of the players voted to remove Process, from other maps like Sunshine, Snake, Badlands or none, and then vote for either Gpit, Coalplant, Logjam, Metalworks or none, to add into mappool. 85% voted to add Metalworks.

-Process
+Metalworks

So now admins have a chance to do a better judgement, since clearly they see that people want other map out and other map in.
I just want to say that non-prem players/admins have barely any influence in the community, as well as the lack of any rewards for participating in seasons, we’re still waiting for our season 20, 21, 22 and soon to be 23 medals, Highlander ones too. Just distribute them already, UGC can with their swiss system and you guys can’t for some reason (laziness prolly).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »