Forum

Gravelpit in s23?

Created 28th November 2015 @ 19:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from taube

[…]

Or make it so that you need to cap B before you can cap A. Something like steel, but less cancer.

In this case teams would just go for an A-defence (which is harder no doubt, but not impossible) or would still go for a B-defence and once they lost it would just set up on C. So it’s not the best solution in my opinion.

Meeto

But what would it replace? The current map pool is close to perfect.

Chronos

BMS

Would love to see another koth map in s23, not gravelpit though

WML

Replacing sunshine with gpit would probably be the best solution if there was a huge demand I guess (which I suppose there isn’t yet)

Last edited by WML,

doks

Please don`t comment on gravelpit if you have not played an actual season with it.

WML

Which implies not many people have played gpit anyway, have you taken into consideration how many new players there are since gpit was last used?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from WML

Replacing sunshine with gpit would probably be the best solution if there was a huge demand I guess (which I suppose there isn’t yet)

Why Sunshine and not Badlands? Badlands has been played in every season ever since it was released without any stop…

Although it’s too good to even be replaced and I still love the map personally

WML

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

Why Sunshine and not Badlands? Badlands has been played in every season ever since it was released without any stop…

Although it’s too good to even be replaced and I still love the map personally

The fact that badlands has been such a staple of every season of 6v6 like you said, it would be one of the least likely maps to be removed from the rotation. I put sunshine the most likely choice as what gpit would replace (if admins got to that stage) since pretty much all of the other maps or variants of those maps have been in the rotation for much longer than sunshine.

Collaide

How to fix gravelpit in my opinion:

Don’t fucking play gravelpit. If you think the current map pool is that horrible, make a new one instead of recycling ancient, horrible ideas.

Bona

PMW

This is my argument why we should allow gravelpit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8d7noYAbxU

Last edited by Bona,

kaidus

WiK?

A is not pointless.

kaidus

WiK?

edit: dbl

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2