Forum

[S9] Highlander Season 9 Feedback

Created 21st September 2015 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Arcades

MANDEM

Picking up mediguns should be banned thx. My opinion on the short circuit is that it can totally deny soldiers and demos, aswell as denying kritzkrieg situations. I would also like to see the Beggars and Phlog on the banlist, in my opinion they are way to deadly if used correctly. Would prefere the loose cannon banned aswell, but it doesnt make to much trouble I guess.

4hp

Quoted from Arcades

My opinion on the short circuit is that it can totally deny soldiers and demos, as well as denying kritzkrieg situations.

So can the pyro airblast. And the two work more or less identically now. I agreed that the short circuit was OP when it had rapidfire projectile deletion but not any more.

WML

Lakeside Yes
Beggars Yes
Loose Cannon No

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Personally I would like to see Sunshine go out of the rotation. And either normal Badwater or Borneo rather then Badwater_pro. loose canon, beggars are both fine in my opinion. Picking up mediguns shouldn’t be allowed however as it removes the punishment medics get from dying.

The schedule I’d like see pushed back a bit so it overlaps less with the 6s season. This would mean that there is a break during the actual season instead of right before the playoffs. But gives people who play both gamemodes a better chance making them have time to focus on 1 of the gamemodes.

The merc rules should get slightly edited simply to prevent players from playing for 2 teams at the same time. Because a team having the same guy as a default merc every official just feels dumb. I’d rather see players only being allowed to be a default merc for a team twice or something along those lines.

ArchAngel

Quoted from Aoshi

The schedule I’d like see pushed back a bit so it overlaps less with the 6s season. This would mean that there is a break during the actual season instead of right before the playoffs. But gives people who play both gamemodes a better chance making them have time to focus on 1 of the gamemodes.

Yes.

haiku

ban beggars, loose cannon, badwater pro and pickups :fierypepper:

Lex

Fe |

Ban banana hat.

Feri

MF

Quoted from FlameTornado

Picking up medi guns seems alright to me, and is a great feature to add some more gore and action to the mid fights. Honestly wouldn’t mind having medics get their uber back or the other team simply stealing it just like that. Seems great and fun.

It may seem fun but it’s really not on the long run :c
That would be OKAYish mechanic if that would work the way vita-saw does meaning if you die – your medigun has no more than 20% of the charge. That’s not so fun too, because giving 20% is a good point to start from and well, vita saw is banned for a reason. Something like 1/10 of % you had before dying would be better idea, and 10% of maximum advantage isn’t that lethal like 100% considering you must actually get to well-protected medigun on the ground to pick it up, but that’s something only Valve can change so why am I even talking here
So, I agree that opens teams for new plays and stuff, you can switch mediguns “on the run”, etc. The thing is you also get free advantage, and if you are holding in kinda self place you can actually build 2 ubers at the same time, that’s not okay

BAAM

Ban beggars, lc, pickups since they make the game random and less skill based
Not sure about short circuit, have not used it for a long time
Leave normal badwater version and add lakeside and probably gullywash too
Thanks

Last edited by BAAM,

ArchAngel

Quoted from Steve!

[…]You’re correct, but it’s not a bad thing at all that it can. My example was to do with cart blocking. Most of these weapons don’t directly do damage and with good placement you can’t deny them well with SC at all. Plus, if you have short circuit out then the pyro will just W+M1 you with no issue whatsoever anyway.

Well, I didn’t say it’s bad. It’s pretty fine the way it is, yea. Shotgun is still an option for pyros who’d be annoyed by denied flares too.

Nik

MEGA$$

How about we all just pray for koth_reservoir

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Nik

to replace lakeside? i mean why not, the idea of the map was good just didnt have any detail like props

80x

When is whitelist released?
#banbeggarss9

Popcorp

Quoted from Nik

^ that and where’s my Strange gunslinger Nik?

DyaWyb

(ETF2L Donator)
Let it rip

– Allow short circuit –> new ways to use engyneer –> new ideas –> new playstyles –> more fun.

– Keep gravelpit
– Lose process ( personally hate it so much )
– Take gullywash
– Borneo even though it will be long match
– Delay the start of season ( aoshis reasons)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »