Forum

[ETF2L] Season 22 Test Whitelist Feedback Thread

Created 6th September 2015 @ 10:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

IamTheSpy

gsl

Im fine with it . I see alot of people are complaining how there’s alot of 1 hit kill weapons / weapons that dont seem to require that much skill, But I think it’s fair . People will just have to learn to dodge mg’s avoid situations in which they can get killed by a caber, etc . The new Whitelist is going to introduce new strategies, New ways of playing, more opportunities, Excited for it . Looking forward to s22 .

NeuTronas

Quoted from IamTheSpy

Im fine with it . I see alot of people are complaining how there’s alot of 1 hit kill weapons / weapons that dont seem to require that much skill, But I think it’s fair . People will just have to learn to dodge mg’s avoid situations in which they can get killed by a caber, etc . The new Whitelist is going to introduce new strategies, New ways of playing, more opportunities, Excited for it . Looking forward to s22 .

None of new weapons can 1 hit kill (except huntsman or you’re lower than 100hp)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

You guys do know that you cannot quick scope withy the machina right?

How is that not a downgrade… You literally have to scope twice to kill a soldier, whereas a quick HS and then a no scope to finish off is enough to kill most soldiers

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
None of new weapons can 1 hit kill (except huntsman or you’re lower than 100hp)

market gardener?

4hp

Quoted from DCS

You guys do know that you cannot quick scope withy the machina right?

How is that not a downgrade… You literally have to scope twice to kill a soldier, whereas a quick HS and then a no scope to finish off is enough to kill most soldiers

There’s not that big of a difference between no-scoping and quickscope bodyshotting. You waste a fraction of a second lining up the scope shot, so what. And given that a lot of the sixes sniper’s time is spent hardscoping waiting for someone to peek, being able to use the machina for higher damage bodyshots and maybe even the cheeky collateral sounds like an upgrade to me.

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

There’s not that big of a difference between no-scoping and quickscope bodyshotting. You waste a fraction of a second lining up the scope shot, so what. And given that a lot of the sixes sniper’s time is spent hardscoping waiting for someone to peek, being able to use the machina for higher damage bodyshots and maybe even the cheeky collateral sounds like an upgrade to me.

Did you know you being able to shoot from the hip grants other bonuses as well that benefit “movement” which I hear is very useful to not get hit. Also in the game mode of 6 versus 6 that there is more than 1 person you are fighting against so even if you kill that one soldier theres a good chance enemy gamers will come over and say hello.

I personally prefer being able to fire from the hip and running away over overcommitting and hitting a sick body shot for what is it, 173? That bodyshot sure has killed everything a 150 damage bodyshot wouldn’t! And if it’s something that’s already damaged and below, it’s just the same as focus fire, you shoot the hurt thing and it dies. You can do that as any class.

Crayon

Quoted from IamTheSpy

The new Whitelist is going to introduce new strategies, New ways of playing, more opportunities, Excited for it . Looking forward to s22 .

Don’t really see that many/any new strategies which change the game mode hugely, just buffs on certain weapons tbh

Funs

Watch the skies

NeuTronas

Quoted from Pete_

[…]
market gardener?

My bad.

a. larry

I actually really like the new whitelist. The majority of the weapons seem like good sidegrades or silly/pointless that wont get used so doesn’t make a difference, and everything else is counterable and makes play more interesting. Things like the baby faces and the chargin targe arent OP as people think. The fact that you lose all of your boost from 30dmg means it’s viable but not OP, and the loss of stickies is such a big deal and turns demo into a damage sponge or distraction, which has been working moderately well in my teams games. The mantreads pocket idea is cool too.

Only thing I dislike is loch and load because it’s basically a crutch – makes pipes really easy to hit.

Droidster

tavi

What’s the reasoning behind keeping the pocket pistol banned? It doesn’t seem like it would be that game changing.

cirlo

cirlo

Huntsman…
It makes a long range and skilfulness needed class weak on the short range a class that can be played by everyone in every situation and easier to use than pyro. I don’t see the need to add it.

fmapkmn

Z&Co
[NoL]

If we can help you, the french TF2 Connexion league uses this whitelist for the last season.
http://whitelist.tf/tf2c_6v6_s15

We do not have negative feedback related to this whitelist. Most of players seems to play with the allowed weapons from ETF2L.
Before the beginning of the 15th french season, the french community bans the Dead Ringer and the Loch-n-load.

As for me, the Loch-n-load is not a good idea even with the damage limit (no more than 100 per pipe). It is still a strong weapon.
Concerning the Dead Ringer, the fake death will make even more paranoid players. I do not want a perma spy because the fake death extends the offclass playtime.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Update to the whitelist: Loch n Load is now banned.

New Whitelist: http://whitelist.tf/4498

This will most likely be the whitelist for Season 22.

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

Quoted from Permzilla

Update to the whitelist: Loch n Load is now banned.

New Whitelist: http://whitelist.tf/4498

This will most likely be the whitelist for Season 22.

thank you.
Imho this is perfect now.

Last edited by Zesty,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »