CSG.DEJI

pubfortress 2??

Luikuri

MG is going to be annoying af for medic mains :p

Cabbage

Loch n load = easy pipes, please no

Targe = demosponge, please no

Huntsman doesn’t need an explanation, just no

Baby faces makes scout (=fast runner man) faster, people choke plenty of shots on normal speed scouts so giving some free extra speed is a please no for me.

Market gardener is impossible to dodge or surf as a medic in comparison to roamer bombs. Please allow medics to still attempt giving someone the occasional jukes instead of adding more and more one hit kill weapons (huntsman, market gardener, caber to some extent) that aren’t necessarily hard to use for people who are half decent at jumping (market gardener)

Dead ringer: nobody who actually enjoys playing 6s is waiting for a perma spy meta. Spies can waste enough time by distracting without having a safety net. (i.e. dead ringer+spy-cycle)

Conclusion for me: nice doublemix whitelist I guess, not cutting it for actual league play.

Last edited by Cabbage,

sorsa

mooz

Cabbage, pretty much 80% of what you said makes no sense.

damneasy

Rocketjumper + shotgun = !add 5

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

No loch n load please. Even bad demos now can do 400dpm

ondkaja

IKEA

PLEASE ban loch n load, it’s so hard to play against because the projectiles are just too fast to dodge. Same with loose cannon. Ban that shit too

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

ALLOW EVERYTHING, ALLOW IT FAM. MM IS UPON US

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZajDkQIWk :D

Setlet

I think loch and load is too strong. It has way too many uses in big maps, like process, where you can’t rely on rollers.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

The only bad one out of all of these is the loch n load.

Due to the insane range of the weapon you can spam chokes from very safe locations and still do a hell of a lot of damage. It’s like sniping people with very fast pipes. It’s the DH on crack.

Adwarmer

give me quickfix

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »