Forum

Petition to bring back removed teams from competition

Created 19th April 2015 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

4hp

Quoted from Raptor

or you just read the rules and contact an admin when you have to change your roster so drastically :>

it could be so easy….

except for none of the teams that were dropped it was the case that they did the roster changes all at once, as would be the case for an actual hijack. What actually happens is people leave the team for one reason or another and they get replaced gradually over time. This is NORMAL. Highlander teams have never been the most stable thing in the world and this happens very often. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to have to contact admins every time you do a roster change, unless they like getting spammed out.

4hp

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
That’s not how any system with rules works.
And repeating myself, we cannot babysit and monitor every existing team. And once we are aware a team has changed the majority of their roster, it is already too late.

In any system with rules, an individual or team about to get punished has the right to defend themselves before the punishment is applied.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

But it’s videogame not Bundesliga, but still you can get anyone you want on your team, you can field first 11 on play with subs, and here the situation looks like playing with sub is something bad. Some team leaders proved that the players who played was sub in their team.

And I got bashed few days ago for trying overcomplicate rules if one is overcomplicates is this one. And also you could just limit number of roster changes. There is already a rule you can change a team once in season. So it’s really not necessary.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Hajdzik

But it’s videogame not Bundesliga […]

I just followed your argumentation, you brought football into this

Last edited by CanFo,

Popcorp

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

In any system with rules, an individual or team about to get punished has the right to defend themselves before the punishment is applied.

Yeah, tell that to Anti-Cheat admins, good luck :)

Klefsas

DTown
WASP

ETF2L is freaking doomed with administration like this… Too much sturdiness for such short period of time. This bans… This div 2 teams in prem… This drops for no reason…

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

What you mean is a state under the rule of law (innocent until proven guilty etc) which applies to the relation between state and citizens, not private entities and its users. ETF2L is no state under the law.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

This is not anticheat thread, I bet everyone can see a point in that. Even me.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/dead-horse.gif

CHERRY

We need upfrags, I don’t know what position should I take without them.

just think that hasjdik is EU’s mustardoverlord and you’re fine

spammyh

brew

Quoted from kKaltUu

This league was so much better when permzilla was still admin

CHERRY

Quoted from kKaltUu

No I’m unfortunately in this position where I know both sides very well and I wouldn’t say he’s anything like mustard :o That’s why we need upfrags.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from 4hp

except for none of the teams that were dropped it was the case that they did the roster changes all at once, as would be the case for an actual hijack. What actually happens is people leave the team for one reason or another and they get replaced gradually over time. This is NORMAL. Highlander teams have never been the most stable thing in the world and this happens very often. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to have to contact admins every time you do a roster change, unless they like getting spammed out.

It doesnt matter if it happens at once or gradually.
And it is normal until the point where the new players outweigh the “old” players.

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from kKaltUu

Amount of highlander teams lowest it has ever been. Prem weakest it has been in 3 years. Gap between NA and EU in participation and quality bigger than ever (and countering the excuse that it is the games age as the reason). While 6v6 in ETF2L is managed pretty damn solidly. And rather than deal with this latest terrible decision (which it is) you are sitting there poking fun at the guy who made the thread while all the admins hide behind the fact it was in the rules as if it justifies the actions somehow.

Bah. Just tired of watching the gamemode I like just slowly die due to dumb shit like this. Will walk away from this thread now.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »