Forum

Improving certain rules and admin work

Created 17th April 2015 @ 07:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Seriously? That what you get from this? I don’t try to fish for deafult win or something it wasn’t the case. I am not salty about our game just I see incosequences and can’t agree on that the way it’s being done right now is proper one. I only mentioned that disagreements should be solved on the fly not on the game, because no admin would give us a restart if we would complain about the game after. Sorry but the admins put up those new guys so 3 of them are not playing comp anymore and 3 next might not play next season. I am just helping those guys to survive.

IMO seeding team in higher tier than they want is bullshit I would really like etf2l to even promote model when teams play from the bottom and go up in divisions. I really admire teams than done that in the past rather than jumping divisions, also admins didn’t contact noone from our team asking about how we feel about being seeded in mid. So of course we will use rules to make our situation little better. But we fucked up a little so I had no point really, but if only it would go slighty different we would get no reaction at all anyway.

Please just remove all this banter because obviously thread is about rules and dealing with disagreements during game and I will pursuit it forever.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

ash

(Legend)
:D

You’re saying we should delete this thread?

rockie

Quoted from ducky

[…]

ETF2L isn’t a democracy

and this is supposed to be a good thing?

Pete_

PrettyGay

letting google translate read this out to me and having sad violine playing in the background

Last edited by Pete_,

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quoted from MIndYe

ITT huge walls of text.

TL;DR Someone threw a hissy fit cause his team didn’t get to defend first and they’re too bad for mid tier

To ash:
It’s feedback thread, I will just make single threads for each idea, because I see this is too much reading for lazy people. Also Muuki’s response is out of place. Just 2-3 people answered to actual feedback rest are just ignoring the fact and thinking it’s just about my case.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

ITT admins are arbitrary and don’t know common sense.

ducky

Your requests have been answered by multiple admins in both this thread and IRC.

Thank you for providing feedback to this league, you’ve succeeded in presenting your opinion.

Since this thread no longer serves a constructive purpose I’ll go ahead and lock it.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2