WHY NO CHANCE FOR INTERMODAL?

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Raptor

i liked intermodal last year in the national HL cup

and it would probably have an active mapper aswell

WHY NO CHANCE FOR INTERMODAL?

I don’t remember the details but I’ve hosted spreadsheet mixes on intermodal since and i think pushing last was particularly problematic. Can’t say much more, I don’t remember clearly enough. Decent map. Potentially better than sunshine in HL though sniper at mid is perhaps given sight lines which are too generous.

roban

:-)

http://i.imgur.com/sLUA6Dc.jpg
Warmtic confirmed since ETF2L already has uploaded picture of it on their servers

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from roban

http://i.imgur.com/sLUA6Dc.jpg
Warmtic confirmed since ETF2L already has uploaded picture of it on their servers

warmtic was in the hl cup wasnt it?

roban

:-)

Oh wait you’re right I forgot about that cup sorry :(

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from .zero

retarded forwardspawn on swiftwater ruins it.

This forward spawn is barely a liabiility unless the blu team is aids and brainless and fails at pushing ezpz 3rd point.

Most teams have absolutely no clue as to how to play swift properly anyway outside of the 4th point (where the mapmaker bothered to spoonfeed us and make the basic hold to use very obvious).

Max

Fusion

Quoted from MIGHTY BURGER ツ

[…]

This forward spawn is barely a liabiility unless the blu team is aids and brainless and fails at pushing ezpz 3rd point.

Most teams have absolutely no clue as to how to play swift properly anyway outside of the 4th point (where the mapmaker bothered to spoonfeed us and make the basic hold to use very obvious).

I thought you got forward spawns when you cap 3rd point not when you’re capping the 3rd point.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7