Forum

Highlander Season 8 Maplist Discussion

Created 28th February 2015 @ 05:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Zimmer

Quoted from 4hp

I think we’re getting to a consensus here, but are people really that keen on playing barnblitz? It’s horrible. That last point simply cannot be saved no matter how much work you put into it. I don’t care if it’s pro5, pro6 or pro20. The map is broken beyond repair.

Still better than Swiftwater and Borneo

neon

:think:

I hope you guys are not serious about haunt

Well, it’s either going to be haunt or turbine instead of barnblitz…

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

bblitz pro6 is coming out.

I know you’re trolling but turbine instead of bblitz would be interesting.

Pistolvania

Quoted from 4hp

I think we’re getting to a consensus here, but are people really that keen on playing barnblitz? It’s horrible. That last point simply cannot be saved no matter how much work you put into it. I don’t care if it’s pro5, pro6 or pro20. The map is broken beyond repair.

Keep high ground => win last.

4hp

Quoted from Zimmer

[…]

Still better than Swiftwater and Borneo

I respectfully disagree. Yeah Borneo is kinda bad, but at least last is a little bit wider with more opportunity to spread out your flank and try to sandwich them. Swiftwater is right up there with upward and badwater for me.

.zero

-chess-

retarded forwardspawn on swiftwater ruins it.

Quoted from .zero

retarded forwardspawn on swiftwater ruins it.

The respawn isn’t the worst thing about it, just the total cockup of respawnwavetimers just makes the map unpleasant to play.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Usually we’ve already signed up for the spring season based on Seasons 4 and 6, is the hold-up over maps?

Quoted from 4hp

Swiftwater is right up there with upward and badwater for me.

Rofl.

Kengur

Quoted from .zero

In the end Kkaltuu will add cp_keikoku anyway, no matter what happens.

still better than sunshine…

phromelo

8-)

-gpit
-steel

+warmtic
+sunshine

fuck steel

Munky

AEUGH

After playing a stupid amount of Sunshine (6 teams, 12 rounds) I would say Process and Gully are both better maps but Sunshine is a viable map. It is more vulnerable to things that make highlander on 5CP a chore (so awful if a team decides to slow things down) and at one point had the round restart because it had been 10 minutes. But the map was better than I expected as someone going in expecting it to be a disappointment.

Weaker than Process and Gullywash. More reliable and less interesting than Croissant. Much better than Granary and Intermoddal.

Last edited by Munky,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Munky

Weaker than Process and Gullywash. More reliable and less interesting than Croissant. Much better than Granary and Intermoddal.

I agree with this. I wouldn’t mind seeing it in the season, I just hope it doesn’t replace either gully/process, which are both good maps assuming the teams know how to play highlander

Quoted from b33p

Usually we’ve already signed up for the spring season based on Seasons 4 and 6, is the hold-up over maps?

Sunday

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »