Forum

Loose Cannon is pretty op. Maybe we should ban it?

Created 15th February 2015 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Mundi

dogs.tf

ban all trader guns

spammyh

brew

Quoted from skyro

All of you seem to forget a vital part of the word “BALANCING”.

For a weapon’s strengths, there’s an equal and opposite weakness, which in the Loose Cannon lies in its terrible ability to defend you from any kind of class. You could argue the ‘Targe, but where are your stickies?

Shut up, clock your brain into work and go back to whatever you were doing before you created a shitstorm over nothing. That means you, Klefsas.

I got your point, but the whole trashtalk was uncalled for

Clark

SDCK!

Klefsas, I was playing the game you brought as an example and I can assure you Joe was surprised it worked himself. He just got lucky, there’s nothing OP about Loose Cannon.

Last edited by Clark,

Klefsas

DTown
WASP

Quoted from Clark

Klefsas, I was playing the game you brought as an example and I can assure you Joe was surprised it worked himself. He just got lucky, there’s nothing OP about Loose Cannon.

So you agreed with fact that it’s normal to win the game just for being lucky?
It seems like for now nobody cares, ok. Thx for all feedbakcs.
Don’t waste your time for this topic.

Tuffy

pd!

Quoted from Klefsas

[…]
So you agreed with fact that it’s normal to win the game just for being lucky?

the wrong word here is “just”. Luck is a part of the game, you can’t remove that, with or without the loose cannon.

Useless

TC.Noobas

By this logic nearly all weapons should be banned.
Because fuck interesting weapons let’s just conga and trade hats!

Klefsas

DTown
WASP

Quoted from Tuffy

[…]
the wrong word here is “just”. Luck is a part of the game, you can’t remove that, with or without the loose cannon.

So why we playing without random crits?
just imagine situation when sniper just staying in one place and shooting with his rifle in enemy direction. He can’t even see enemy team but he making more headshots and more damage than enemy sniper, wich trying to play regular. That’s how I see this. I can be wrong, but my team thinks similar.
But still, I don’t whant to urge you anymore. More than half of massages was about trollz or some random theme anyways.
HF guys.
p.s. sorry 4 my english

Last edited by Klefsas,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Unfortunately you appear to be virtually the only person feeling that way.

Collaide

Remove all luck factors etf2l plz

Pistolvania

Quoted from Collaide

Remove all luck factors etf2l plz

Well, we should remove snipers

Popcorp

Just force HL to have 3 Soldiers, 3 Scouts, 2 Demos and 1 Medic, thx

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Klefsas

[…]
So why we playing without random crits?
just imagine situation when sniper just staying in one place and shooting with his rifle in enemy direction. He can’t even see enemy team but he making more headshots and more damage than enemy sniper, wich trying to play regular. That’s how I see this. I can be wrong, but my team thinks similar.
But still, I don’t whant to urge you anymore. More than half of massages was about trollz or some random theme anyways.
HF guys.
p.s. sorry 4 my english

wat

Snooki

VDOH

fuck sinok

bluR-

Gungaginga

klefsas merc med

zhs

Quoted from Klefsas

[…]
sniper just staying in one place and shooting with his rifle in enemy direction. He can’t even see enemy team but he making more headshots and more damage than enemy sniper, wich trying to play regular.

Happened to me once , it was awfull.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »