Forum

Now that Week 6 is getting closer, what do we actually do with koth_Reservoir?

Created 7th December 2014 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Nik

MEGA$$

Honestly, I can imagine a lot of teams being sick of this map and the admins ignoring this problem. I, and probably many others, would like to know if this map will be played or not.

There’s enough people saying the map just isn’t playable in it’s current state, and was announced too late / didn’t have any cups at all. Even the map creator (read the entire thread, please.) says it isn’t ready. Same goes for the provisional feedback thread.

…Please inform us!

So one solution is to just play the map, the other one is probably a hidden message that came with Sheepy’s comment.

Last edited by Nik,

Selek

Dr. med.

The first officials on the map will be played today. So it seems like the responsible people in charge opted for “don’t communicate and sit it out”.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Disgraceful tbh, just completely ignored a large portion of the community who all had the same opinion. What a fucking joke tbh.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Q_Q

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

You play the map and move on.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from nijoonen

You play the map and move on.

This is probably the most sensible action at this point.

Fuxx

REMOVE

it’s the equivalent of cp_orange for 6v6

Menty

myx
Nein

Shit map, play it that week, never give a shit about it again

ezpz

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Dear Diary,
Today was THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG, HAS! Today at lunch, Muuki was sitting in his usual place at the end of the seniors table. Today is Valentine’s Day, but FUCK THAT BULLSHIT, MY LIFE HAS BEEN RUINED. Today I gave him my heart – the hand-embroidered silk heart that I’ve been working on for WEEKS (I even put our initials in the middle!) – and I was so nervous, I almost threw up (but that wouldn’t have been so bad because I need to lose some weight anyway), but I walked over to his table. When his friends saw me coming, they started laughing and giggling, I guess it was behind me, whatever it was they thought was so funny, cause they were pointing in my direction. So anyway I got to the table with my HEART, and I stammered out something, I tried to tell Muuki that I love him and want him to be with me for the rest of my life but it all came out just a big jumbly mess, and then I gave him the heart. He took it and all his friends laughed even harder and they started rolling around on the floor. And Muuki just kind of dropped the heart on the table and he wouldn’t even look at me. And that’s when I got it. Diary, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE. And then I started crying and walked away, and I felt chicken nuggets hitting me in the back, BECAUSE HIS STUPID JERK-ASS FRIENDS WERE THROWING THEIR FOOD AT ME! I CAN’T BELIEVE *illegible due to tear/mascara stains*

Today really was the worst day of my life, diary, but it’s okay because I’ve decided to become a witch. I found some majick (the proper way of spelling it) from Mistress Tamara’s Online Majick Emporium and Love Toys. There’s a spell to become rich so I can finally afford that new Pete Wentz wristband from Hot Topic (because my STUPID PARENTS are withholding my allowance because of my grades, THOSE STUPID STUPID PARENTS WHO DON’T UNDERSTAND ME), and there’s another spell to help me lose weight (it makes a special Majick Serum I have to sprinkle on food before I eat so I don’t gain weight). But best of all, there’s a LOVE SPELL that will help me win Muuki over! All I need is a lock of his hair, a personal possession of his, some graveyard dirt, and Visa, American Express, or Mastercard for some of Mistress Tamara’s 100% Majick Love Aphrodisiac. I’m so excited, diary, and life has sucked today but things will get better soon, I know it! You’re my best friend, diary, I know you won’t talk about me behind my back, or reject me, or throw food at me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Love,
Sheepy

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

i literally haven’t even tried out this map and i’m pretty sure some of the whiners here haven’t either

why is it a bad map ? ?? ?? granary is a bad map and it’s played in 6v6 (That’s My Opinion!)

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Eh, I think it’s a pretty fun map and good for somethign different. I like the mechanic that you have to go up top to clear them out to win, etc. It’s a really tense and fun map for us, at least.

Tuffy

pd!

The situation is simple. The map would have been great for a season 8, because it would have been ready. But actually the map is not really viable. There are flank everywhere.And the admin won’t remove it from the season. I could try to keep working on it but now that everybody hates it it will be hard to work and get feedback on it. So it’s only 3 point on the tables, so try to make a strat and use your dm to win.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

When i spoke to KKALTUU, he said that reservoir is too late to replace this season. But that they are replacing it (with KOTH_WARMTIC?) for next season

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Sheepy wins the thread I think?

Quoted from Toba

When i spoke to KKALTUU, he said that reservoir is too late to replace this season. But that they are replacing it (with KOTH_WARMTIC?) for next season

because people weren’t complaining since map pool was out Kappa

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »