Forum

Unlocking rosters for the playoffs.

Created 19th November 2014 @ 18:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Clark

SDCK!

I believe my team is not the only having roster issues and can’t have our regular guys to play the playoffs (since they were announced kind of late in) so I was hoping rosters could perhaps be unlocked starting now until playoffs begin in order for teams to sort out their players.

Agree/disagree?

Setlet

I think they are locked so that you can’t recruit prem players to fight for your div5 playoffs.

ducky

Quoted from Setlet

I think they are locked so that you can’t recruit prem players to fight for your div5 playoffs.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Setlet

The rosters are locked every season before week 7 starts, they are not locked this season specifically for the teams to not be able to “recruit prem players to fight for your div5 playoffs”.

This season the situation is tricky – playoffs were announced for div2-6 to be played after the regular season is done, but they were announced too late for the teams to take action and add more players into their rosters (knowing that some of their mains won’t be available and they need replacements).

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

That’s a very good point.

Also please could Ubersexual’s roster be unlocked so that I can be added. I really need to play scout for them in the Grand Final but I might get refused :/

Collaide

Quoted from Sideshow

That’s a very good point.

Also please could Ubersexual’s roster be unlocked so that I can be added. I really need to play scout for them in the Grand Final but I might get refused :/

Why would you get refused? <3

torrit

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

Why would you get refused? <3

hes too good

Mundi

dogs.tf

cant u just make it so it need an admin acceptance?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Clark

The rosters are locked every season before week 7 starts, they are not locked this season specifically for the teams to not be able to “recruit prem players to fight for your div5 playoffs”.

So why are the rosters locked before week 7 starts then? They are locked so teams dont get players from higher divisions to play in their postponed officials/tiebreakers/playoffs. We are not locking the rosters just for fun. And yes the rule was added because of an above mentioned incident.

Quoted from Mundi

cant u just make it so it need an admin acceptance?

This is actually something I’ve been thinking about. The teams involved in the playoffs are not too too many and not every team will need new players.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
So why are the rosters locked before week 7 starts then? They are locked so teams dont get players from higher divisions to play in their postponed officials/tiebreakers/playoffs. We are not locking the rosters just for fun. And yes the rule was added because of an above mentioned incident.
[…]
This is actually something I’ve been thinking about. The teams involved in the playoffs are not too too many and not every team will need new players.

+1

Add A Reply Pages: 1