Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »

Yggdrasil

Fe |

Quoted from Bloodis

we need cp_foundry back

kill it before it lays eggs

Sash

PF

How about updating the whitelist or should we just grab it from whitelist.tf?

How about Nostromo Napalmer because it’s a reskin?

Hi, sorry for not responding in a while, but I’ll try to chew my way through the comments as I get updated on what happened the past few weeks in HL.

Quoted from kKaltUu

Hi, sorry for not responding in a while, but I’ll try to chew my way through the comments as I get updated on what happened the past few weeks in HL.

tl;dr replace reservoir with something else and everybody are happy

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from kKaltUu

You should as well read the posts made by the Map creator of koth_reservoir while you’re at it, I think that he does also give some valuable information for the admins to consider about before any of the teams hit to week 6 already.

Especially these two posts for example:
http://etf2l.org/forum/maps/topic-30442/page-7/#post-518892
http://etf2l.org/forum/maps/topic-30442/page-8/#post-519258

JoeTea

I’m not against a new map or anything. I enjoyed Ramjam in UGC for example and I think that new maps can be really fun and inject some variation into the seasons.

However, it seems to me that if the map maker himself is warning that the map isn’t ready for a proper season then that should have decided it. It’s not too late to make the necessary changes now but the longer its left the worse it gets either way. A definitive statement by the admins needs to be made, either for keeping the map or changing it, beyond which there should be no further discussion.

.zero

-chess-

It would be nice to have a final answer soon about reservoir.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from .zero

It would be nice to have a final answer soon about reservoir.

Considering the first matches on Reservoir will be played about a week from now, the admins clearly are taking their time (or just sitting it out). My hope is growing slim :(

irfx

EPA

Let’s just play anything less awful instead and pretend we have played reservoir

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from irfx

Let’s just play anything less awful instead and pretend we have played reservoir

in b4 warnings for demos not corresponding to the map that had to be played

Bulow

GG

More like scoreboard screenshots. Also shame on you George, former HL admin!

irfx

EPA

Cmon it was a joke (or was it?)

Cup Cake

Abm.

I think every team in every division should just agree to play another map – since the admins dont even bother getting back to us. = )

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »