Forum

[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 Next »

jakeowaty

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

I completely agree with this. Spy is not even about being sneaky anymore, just shoot people and run away unharmed -> repeat -> get frags

Clever play should be rewarded instead of braindead DM’ing, all the interesting stuff the spy brings to the game is gone with the spycicle, he is just another flank-class now.

Khazul is dissapointed in you.

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…] i gotta agree. Artic seems very interesting and fun to play, would like to see it in this season.

It was played a few seasons back in UGC and it’s been trashed for ‘giving bad fps’ and ‘insane sniper lines’ among others. It’s still a better HL map than Viaduct though.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from jakeowaty

Khazul is dissapointed in you.

He is shit, we just keep him on because of his symbolic value

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Good job with map pool, I liked lake but glad we’re not playing it again. That map pool was stale.

Good job with banned weapons, I’d be in favour of allowing everything tbh. Figure out how to deal with whatever it is you’re shitting your pants over. I predict 1 decent phlog play in prem and probably no more, it will rarely get used. So much complaining over nothing.

Something should be done about wildcards though. If 4 of your games get moved during a season, you get fucked. With only 1 wildcard of your own to mitigate the effects of having cards used against you, it doesn’t seem like enough. The answer may not be about handing out more cards (2 each) like we used to have, but perhaps more flexibility with the 2nd date.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I’m all for new maps and keeping the map pool fresh, that’s an absolute must.

Just not sure if Reservoir is the right one.

Collaide

My suggestion:

Don’t play highlander

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from Bob Bami

Any Screens of pl_barnblitz_hl1? (im not home atm) :/

Quickly went througth the map and screened what I noticed.

Might have missd some elements, sorry~

Last edited by Spycy,

Lex

Fe |

Quoted from Spycy

[…]

Quicly went througth the map and screened what I noticed.

Might have missd some elements, sorry~

Looks interesting, although I’m not so sure about the turntable at last. There’s a double mix happening tomorrow so we’ll see.

Last edited by Lex,

Bob Bami

also some ledges you can jump on at 2nd top, so any class can now get into the bit which opened after half way to second, RED respawn on last is +/- 12 secs dont know if that’s changed

its always been like that

Ecophagy

BAGC
RUN!

Reservoir looks interesting, but it’s a bit weird that it makes it in over the maps that were tested in the ONC, especially since it is an unusual map.

Glad to see Laekside is gone. Sad to see Gully still in, because it just stalemates so hard around the mid-to-second choke. Intermodal sounds like it has good enough feedback to replace it.

Is there any chance the Diamondback could be unbanned? I know the arguments against it, but it’s made no waves whatsoever in UGC, so it seems pretty safe.

ondkaja

IKEA

If you think Gully is stalematey, just wait to see how stalematey Intermodal last will be :D

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Gullywash isn’t even as stalematey as Process, yet almost nobody complains about Process compared to Gullywash.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Bloodis

Gullywash isn’t even as stalematey as Process, yet almost nobody complains about Process compared to Gullywash.

Process isn’t stalematey, it’s back and forth. Just because the results are often really close doesn’t mean it’s stalematey. It just means that it’s hard to keep momentum and actually cap last.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Bloodis

Process is only stalematey if the teams are bad

Spycy

TC.Express

Anyone got the feedback on barnblitz hl1, after the doublemix?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 Next »