Pros
+lakeside gone, way too sniper dominant
+gravelpit
Cons
-barnblitz
-gully is not a good hl map
(?)a map nobody has heard about

Grenja

I think Coalplant or Arctic instead of Reservoir would be wiser choices.
Otherwise I’m fine with this list.

Oxy

TC.Express

lakeside is aids glad it is gone

not enough notice for reservoir tho :S

sorsa

mooz

rip poolroom focus ;__;

Zimmer

Reservior out – lakeside(artic/ashville) in.

Gullywash out – Intermodal in.

I don’t care about the maps so much, but please remove The Base Jumper. The item is obviously glitched and is giving (unlisted) attributes that are clearly OP, like sentry immunity.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Warmtic / Arctic would be cool, I like that lakeside is out because it’s such a “meh” map. Feels like it’s been there only because there haven’t been any proper alternatives besides Viaduct. For 5cp I think Intermodal could be a worthy replacement of Gullywash if spawntimes and sniper sightlines were fixed.

Snooki

VDOH

Replace Resevoir for Arctic.

Bob Bami

1. Ban the Basejumper
2. Get rid of reservoir or maybe a 1 night cup of it and see how it goes.

skyro

#SaveMelee

Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation for as to why everyone’s favorite laser thrower was unbanned?

Last edited by skyro,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from skyro

Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation for as to why everyone’s favorite laser thrower was unbanned?

It’s allowed in UGC and nobody uses it? So why not unban it?

Max

Fusion

Would’ve switched gullywash with lakeside because gullywash is not really that good of a map for HL as it is basically “waiting for pick: THE GAME”

Last edited by Max,

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

ashville/coalplant in

thanks

.zero

-chess-

The balance of different gametypes is perfect imo. So I wouldn’t change to much about it.
– 3x payload
– 2x CP attack/defend
– 2x koth
– 2x 5CP

I prefer coalplant/ashville over lakeside because it’s pretty much the only koth map that doesn’t have incredible sniperlines. Snipers are already powerful enough so a map that depends less on how good the sniper is would be nice for a change.

If there’s one 5CP map that should be replace then it’s process imo. It’s way to stalematey.
Last season prem scores on process:
0-2 / 1-2 / 3-2 / 1-0
Compared to gully:
2-5 / 2-3 / 5-0 / 5-1

Quantum Plumber

[DA]

What’s the rationale behind not banning the Spycicle? It’s a totally braindead unlock, it serves only to reduce the skill requirement of spy.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 21 Next »