Forum

[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 21 Next »

Jaakarhu

remove reservoir and add lakeside pls

Pistolvania

I’d consider swapping the weeks for via+process with badwater, simply because everyone knows badwater so it’s more fit for being played early, whereas viaduct can require some practice because it’s pretty intense to play, and process can be unfamiliar or challenging for people with little/no 6s experience.
Also nice to see cp_steel being played the last week.

A bit sceptic with introducing a new map like that, but I don’t like lakeside a lot, so I don’t mind even though Intermodal seems like a more logical option than Reservoir.

Also what Lex said about Cleaner’s Carbine. I kinda doubt it’ll be used since it’s like a downgrade for jarate after the nerf, so I just don’t see any point in it being banned.

Last edited by Pistolvania,

Spycy

TC.Express

rofl the maplist actually seems to reward teamplay

is etf2l trying to be good or something

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Just keep the s6 maps. It’s all dat ppl want.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

we need cp_foundry back

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Quoted from Bloodis

we need cp_foundry back

Popcorp

Quoted from Bloodis

we need cp_foundry back

Everton1992

Hope remove cp_process_final and add koth_lakeside_final.

Sash

PF

Quoted from Lex

I’d take a look at the B.A.S.E. Jumper because of the exploit (it’s banned in UGC).

http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-30396/page-1/

Alycidon

Two things:

1. Swap reservoir for lakeside. I don’t really need to explain this.
2. Why on earth is the Phlogistinator allowed this season? You’re basically letting W+M1s turn div 6 into cancer by doing that, and I’m speaking as a Pyro main. And the lack of airblast on the Phlog will make everything go south for the team that’s unfortunate enough to have a Phlog Pyro in.

Just my thoughts, of course, but these two things really irk me.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Alycidon

Two things:

1. Swap reservoir for lakeside. I don’t really need to explain this.
2. Why on earth is the Phlogistinator allowed this season? You’re basically letting W+M1s turn div 6 into cancer by doing that, and I’m speaking as a Pyro main. And the lack of airblast on the Phlog will make everything go south for the team that’s unfortunate enough to have a Phlog Pyro in.

Just my thoughts, of course, but these two things really irk me.

1. Have you tried out the map yet?
2. Phlog barely did affect the gameplay at all even in the last UGC season from what I saw, of course there were couple times when I did see people use it but it didn’t break the flow of the gameplay at any time. The lack of airblast will be a bad thing, don’t think that people could take an advantage of Phlog just because they could get crits with it for few seconds, airblast is mandatory for several maps that will be played in the current map pool. If some people do choose to use the Phlog however, it’s their own, and their team’s own loss. As a pyro main you should know this.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Bloodis

we need cp_foundry back

I really enjoy sitting on Middle and Second point for 30 minutes.

Tuffy

pd!

About reservoir, the map is at the end of the season, so everyone got time to play it and to make strat on it. Map will be add on TF2center and you can do somes mixes on it if you want to try it out.
Sad story for lakeside, I would love to remove gully and add it.
(And for the phlog… Just don’t play with it, if you think it’s a bad weapon, don’t play it and that’s all).

Burn

Quoted from Tuffy

And for the phlog… Just don’t play with it, if you think it’s a bad weapon, don’t play it and that’s all.

+1, Banning “underpowered” weapons to guide pyros to “better results” doesn’t sound right. If it’s OP, ban it. If it’s not, it adds diversity.

Last edited by Burn,

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

No lakeside? ._. This is a good season to be in army

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 21 Next »