Menty

SVIFT
Nein

d r a m a b o y s

Please keep it civil

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Think it’s obvious the only way forward in this game is to unban more and more unlocks, slowly and surely. It’s going to happen, it’s inevitable so we may as well stop debating it and start dealing with it.

Feel free to keep getting angry at eachother over unlocks but it’s all a futile argument at the end of the day. As much as I dislike certain weapons I am bored arguing for and against them as I know the simple truth is my sole and valued opinion is rather meaningless in the long run.

Enjoy typing away your evenings folks, I am going to watch my man HiGPS and learn how to use some of these unlocks.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from quintosh

why is stacked literally the only team shittalking others in forums/match comments?

B33p is the master of the siege mentality.

Don’t worry, I’ll shit talk everyone even more next season :^)

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from quintosh

why is stacked literally the only team shittalking others in forums/match comments?

What are you on about, you fucking stalker? AFAIK I’ve never posted in a match comms page other than my own. To be honest, HARD is the only one I’ve seen arguing with anybody.

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

B33p is the master of the siege mentality.

The fuck are you on about Bulow?

Quoted from b33p

The fuck are you on about Bulow?

Point confirmed.

Popcorp

Scissors and b33p are the only Pyro main Team Leaders that will quit Tf2 (or HL at least) if their teams Die

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popcorp

Scissors and b33p are the only Pyro main Team Leaders that will quit Tf2 (or HL at least) if their teams Die

No, I will just make/join another team as another class that isn’t shit

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

You guys are hilarious

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Popcorp

This is the kid who made an image of me with overlayed text in photoshop and posted it in pubs and lobbies. You’ve got quintosh over there with his neckbeard who downloaded a voice recording of mine, edited it, uploaded and shared in multiple mumbles and scrims. And I’m the bad guy? Get out of your mother’s basements, peasants. This isn’t the place, nevertheless.

Popcorp

Quoted from b33p

[…]

This is the kid who made an image of me with overlayed text in photoshop and posted it in pubs and lobbies. You’ve got quintosh over there with his neckbeard who downloaded a voice recording of mine, edited it, uploaded and shared in multiple mumbles and scrims. And I’m the bad guy? Get out of your mother’s basements, peasants. This isn’t the place, nevertheless.

What are you talking about? I’ll give you a hint, it was one of your ex-Stacked teammates who made it, I just copy pasted it in Pub for fun ONCE and I don’t even know about Voice recording you’re talking about right now (and I never had Quintosh in my friends list).

I’m not calling you a bad guy or anything, nor do I hate you, you’re just a silly person, that’s all.

quintosh

wL.

do you not wonder why everyone found the recording funny in the first place? you put yourself as some kind of victim of the community here when in fact people had a made up opinion about you and your team way before the iag thing

Last edited by quintosh,

Nik

MEGA$$

B33p you have a serious problem if you dont see why people make fun of you.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I think you guys are just jealous of b33p’s success both in real life and highlander. You peasants really need to get a life rofl

Asaaj

Yes :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 21 Next »