Forum

[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 21 Next »

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Spycicle and Dead Ringer are just fine and don’t need to be banned. If you can’t deal with it your team needs to improve its awareness and how it reacts to comms. The weapons are fine.

If anything, allow reserve shooter and pomson. At the moment almost every engie runs RR with lvl 3s and shotgun with minis, I doubt most engies would give up RR to use pomson anyway, so it would most likely be used only in 5cp and koth if at all.

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from b33p

Spycicle and Dead Ringer are just fine and don’t need to be banned. If you can’t deal with it your team needs to improve its awareness and how it reacts to comms. The weapons are fine.

If anything, allow reserve shooter and pomson. At the moment almost every engie runs RR with lvl 3s and shotgun with minis, I doubt most engies would give up RR to use pomson anyway, so it would most likely be used only in 5cp and koth if at all.

Spamming into choke, potentially hitting the medic and draining über…. Hmm okai, seems fair for a weapon that has unlimited ammo, thus encourages spam. Surely not a direct upgrade to the shotgun or rescue ranger, still bullshit mechanic.

Reserve shooter, punish people for jumping, get insane amounts of damage when airblasting someone, which makes them immobile. Surely, shotgun and flare gun do the same, but they don’t mini crit when someone is simply jumping.

Mista

As you just have to simply burn a spy to deny an imminent spycicle backstab that would have been successful with stock makes the thing not too unbalanced.

Quoted from Mista

As you just have to simply burn a spy to deny an imminent spycicle backstab that would have been successful with stock makes the thing not too unbalanced.

Noone uses the Spycicle for backstabs.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Nik

[…]

Spamming into choke, potentially hitting the medic and draining über…. Hmm okai, seems fair for a weapon that has unlimited ammo, thus encourages spam. Surely not a direct upgrade to the shotgun or rescue ranger, still bullshit mechanic.

Reserve shooter, punish people for jumping, get insane amounts of damage when airblasting someone, which makes them immobile. Surely, shotgun and flare gun do the same, but they don’t mini crit when someone is simply jumping.

I would be fine with RR if it only made minicrits for airblasting but punishing someone for basic jump is retarted

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Nik

[…]

Finally giving engineer something to do in 5cp, sounds great.

Close range RS and flare are both lethal anyway. I get the mini-crit for jumpers concern but shotgun pyros will really notice the 2 fewer rounds. I don’t think it’d be used for soldier often to be honest.

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Oh? 2nd top fragger http://logs.tf/558857 official match.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Mista

What is airblast?

Quoted from Freakie

Also, this. It’s basically just an additional deadringer.

These days, the scout is the primary anti-spy class.

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from b33p

[…]

Finally giving engineer something to do in 5cp, sounds great.

Eh….

Building level 3 on points to defend them more easily,
controlling flanks with scout and solly,
building tele’s during long stalemates,
doing some good damage output and flank control with mini sentries,
spychecking with an actual hitscan weapon,
cleaning up with shotgun if needed.

Damn, engineer really has nothing to do on 5cp, a gamemode where he is obviously mean to move around 24/7 and top frag all the time.

I don’t mind the pomson if it didn’t have the über/cloak drainage system, but it does, which is exceptionally stupid for a weapon this spammable.

Last edited by Nik,

Quoted from Scissors

lol guys imagine if spies actually still got punished for getting spotted by a pyro xD would be so unfair, right??? xDD rofl

Well, remember when engineer was countered by demos, the same way he counters scouts and pyros? Also, remember when snipers could get backstabbed? Or when heavies main drawback was that he couldnt move faster then 77%.

The class balance has massively changed over the years. Vanilla is a looong time gone

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

UGC banned the beggar’s bazooka.

NULL

Quoted from Scissors

lol guys imagine if spies actually still got punished for getting spotted by a pyro xD would be so unfair, right??? xDD rofl

Difference between Steve and you :

-He does’nt get reckt so easy.
-He knows how to aim with a shotgun.
-He uses his brain.
-He is not that stupid to fight a spy whit 10 hp.

Spy will not be punished by getting spotted by a stupid pyro, this is the difference.
If you know how to do all this things, you will reckt one time of your life a spy and dont get 3 shoots by a revolvers.

Gl in Playoff

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from NULL

Difference between Steve and you :

-He knows how to aim with a shotgun.
-He uses his brain.
-He is not that stupid to fight a spy whit 10 hp.

Spy will not be punished by getting spotted by a stupid pyro, this is the difference.
If you know how to do all this things, you will reckt one time of your life a spy and dont get 3 shoots by a revolvers.

Gl in Playoff

Come to LAN and say that to my face you little shit, I’ll set you straight once and for all, I fucking dare you kid

$neaky

(ETF2L Donator)
A51
HOUSE

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Come to LAN and say that to my face you little shit, I’ll set you straight once and for all, I fucking dare you kid

lol hard is massive irl and hes french!

Last edited by $neaky,

quintosh

wL.

why is stacked literally the only team shittalking others in forums/match comments?

Asaaj

ROFL

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 21 Next »