Forum

Mapmaker looking for feedback on a possible new version of Barnblitz

Created 30th September 2014 @ 15:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Micheal_Mate

Hello there,
mapmaker here. I want to change barnblitz because, for a lot of people, this map is their least favorite and I think it could potentially be a good map with feedback from the community.

I’ve been walking around on barnblitz_pro4 and took screenshots of things that could possibly be changed and posted a short text with.

Here’s the link of the imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/eDtGt

If you’d like to help me restyle this map than please tell me what you think in the comments (include the number of the picture).
And if you feel like I left something out, also post in the comments. Every single comment will be closely looked at.

Thanks, Micheal_Mate (alt)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Looks awesome mate, I personally like barnblitz, but this will make it even better, and hopefully other people will like it too. Not a big fan of the sniperbridge you are planning to add on second, though. Seems like a really weird addition, that doesn’t really add anything.

Kengur

No love for hoovies

Micheal_Mate

Quoted from Kengur

No love for hoovies

Give me some suggestions

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Nice changes, however, very minor. I don’t think they will affect gameplay, apart from the proposed sniper windows. Sniper already has very long sightlines at that point, which cover the tracks, cart/point. This sniper window will remove the safe route combos normally push through. Yes, they could push far left from red sniper’s perspective through the new door out of house but to get there they have to walk across the point, it’s unsafe. Sniper is already strong on this map.

If anything I’d be looking towards making blu sniper stronger pushing last.

http://i.imgur.com/i3Qo08L.jpg I’m not sure what the yellow lines mean here. This might seem radical but would putting a one-way shutter there be an advantage for blu? It would mean red can’t push out on this side but blu can push in. Also, red can’t peek out but blu can peek in.

Add A Reply Pages: 1