Forum

[ETF2L] Theme Beta Feedback

Created 31st July 2014 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

CHERRY

Quoted from Higs

More things!

The drop down menus on PC should be hover-based rather than click-based, imo, as it feels far more fluid. It also means they will work without JavaScript.

On the menus themselves I think you should add a little more padding to the bottom of the last item, as the gap between items is much larger than the gap below the very last item. That’s just aesthetics though.

They do work without JavaScript though. Also there is no good way to  find out if the website is displayed on touchscreen device or classic one

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]They do work without JavaScript though. Also there is no good way to  find out if the website is displayed on touchscreen device or classic one

Dropdowns are not working without JS

CHERRY

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

[…]

Dropdowns are not working without JS

My bad

CHERRY

Quoted from Lyrete

[…]
They’re not on the recposts at least I think. Unless I’m dumb.

Fixed

Jarppa

Feacon

I don’t know if this is a some sort of “smoothing feature”, but scrolling the events box in front page is really slow. If I wanted to take a look at today’s matches, I could do it a lot more faster if there wasn’t some javascript messing with me.

Just trying to scroll real fast

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

the competitions tab is really cluttered
you should just have the link for each competition’s “home” page and have links from there for the tables/whatever
that way there would be 5 things to click not 12

CHERRY

Quoted from Herr_P

I’d suggest making the chat bubbles that show the number of comments on articles clickable to reach the comments. Just one of those sweet little functions that make the articles better.

Done

CHERRY

Quoted from Jarppa

I don’t know if this is a some sort of “smoothing feature”, but scrolling the events box in front page is really slow. If I wanted to take a look at today’s matches, I could do it a lot more faster if there wasn’t some javascript messing with me.

Just trying to scroll real fast

It’s not a feature it’s what Firefox forces us to use instead of styling scrollbar to maintain compatibility 

jx53

Prefer the old one. Any way to revert to it?

CHERRY

Quoted from dscim

Prefer the old one. Any way to revert to it?

Click “This is a preview of the new theme. If you wish to use the classic site for now, click on this message.” at the top :s

Last edited by CHERRY,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from pntn

Feedbackerino, or rather bug report – if you want to see screenshots from any match, for example this one http://beta.etf2l.org/matches/52367/. When you click on “Screenshot A” it adds beta prefix to screen link, which causes it to be 404 Not Found, you need to remove the prefix manually for screenshot to work.

Fixed.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Will the current theme eventually be removed, or will it remain an option for those that prefer it?

The plan is to remove it. The differences between the themes run deeper than just aesthetics. We don’t really have the manpower to develop frontend content for both themes at once.

http://i.imgur.com/8cj9VB1.png Is this possible to make this longer? There’s a dead space before news area and browsing matches in such little window is a little uncomfortable.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from pntn

http://i.imgur.com/8cj9VB1.png Is this possible to make this longer? There’s a dead space before news area and browsing matches in such little window is a little uncomfortable.

This dead space is a result of the ad not being displayed. Are you using adblock?

Quoted from emb

[…]
This dead space is a result of the ad not being displayed. Are you using adblock?

Yeah I do, maybe it’s because of that. :P Nonetheless, it’s uncomfortable to browse matches in this little box.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from pntn

[…]

Yeah I do, maybe it’s because of that. :P Nonetheless, it’s uncomfortable to browse matches in this little box.

Disable adblock then! Read the message at the top under the toolbar!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »