Forum

turbine cup

Created 6th May 2014 @ 23:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Kaneco

Quoted from quell

[…]

how hard is it to sort 128 teams by division? really? is anything that takes long than 15 minutes “hard”?

You’re acting like such an entitled prick… Give some appreciation to the admins that took hours of their free time to organize a cup for you all. Not everything was perfect but is that a reason to call the admins retarded? Just give feedback and leave, don’t be a dick about it.

turkuaz

well i dont know about lower brackets but high brackets were all fine . and i liked the golden cap and the other rules .

well done ash and leftism . thanks for giving us your free time .

and i loved the map

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I thought the CPLAY vs K-RNAGE game was nuts. great plays overall. Couldn’t play myself due to having an offi, but it seemed like an awesome cup.

Had more signups than originally expected, but I’m glad we had Left and Ash being assisted by Vlijm and Perm. Glad we took the time to set up brackets + playoffs.

(note, if we only had playoffs, half of the teams would’ve played only one match in total)

yak

DUBSTEP
Gungaginga

The golden cap rules were weird (too short) but other than that it was good.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

As people have already said the cup was otherwise completely fine aside from the tiebreakers and apparently the brackets, my teams bracket was completely fine but my understanding is that the lower ones had some serious differences in skill level.

It’s just that the tiebreakers were such a horrible flaw in the cup that it’s what comes to mind first when I think about it.
I appreciate the fact that people put in effort to make it happen, all I’m asking is please think about the decisions for a little more. Surely you should’ve been able to see that winlimit 1 is a bad idea in turbine if you actually put serious thought into it.

pala4

great cup, good map, was fun, thanks

Burz

-[MG]-
HL

Very fun cup, thanks for make it happen

Marshy

Great cup, thanks to everyone involved.

What do peeps think of potentially adding another ctf map to the etf2l pool eventually? (If there theoretically was another good ctf map available to play.)

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
You’re acting like such an entitled prick… Give some appreciation to the admins that took hours of their free time to organize a cup for you all. Not everything was perfect but is that a reason to call the admins retarded? Just give feedback and leave, don’t be a dick about it.

cry cry, i show my appreciation and my feedback however which way i want. really simple mistakes like using a tombola to make groups deserve simple feedback

Gubbins

Op4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvIFI8dBsSE

rsz

oh look its whiny thread with no ACTUAL feedback #6208937

byte

Quoted from quell

[…]

cry cry, i show my appreciation and my feedback however which way i want. really simple mistakes like using a tombola to make groups deserve simple feedback

If you think you can do better come apply and host a cup, otherwise stop bitching, can’t expect ppl to get things right according to “your standards” if you yourself can’t even apply it yourself.

Cheers

Byte

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from quell

[…]

stop posting youre an idiot

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

really liked the cup, also good training for s18

1 cap tiebreakers sound horrible but i didn’t have to play any because we owned everyone in the bracket Lmao

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2