Forum

[6v6 S18] Unlock Discussion

Created 29th April 2014 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
there is also ingame sound…
I find it hard to ignore a scream of a medic dying behind you combined with the crit sound and seeing the backstab animation in killfeed.

You still need to react to the screaming sound, and other important thing is that if you just turned around you are really likely to get facestabbed because of the way the game engine works, chainstabs are simply unavoidable in some situations.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
You still need to react to the screaming sound, and other important thing is that if you just turned around you are really likely to get facestabbed because of the way the game engine works, chainstabs are simply unavoidable in some situations.

lol

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

[…]

in 4 years of tf2 i dont think ive ever been chainstabbed

Carlos Kaiser

Why the hate? People have strange associations that chainstabs are only a valve pub thing.
I can confirm that they happen from time to time in all divisions of highlander.

Angel

I think first we need to understand the point of view of admins that allowed it: pros/cons about each unlock. And so 5 days of this discussion passed.

Hey, any admins here?

aura

I’d say that they probably have more important things to do both irl and concerning league maintenance

Phnx

Why the hate? People have strange associations that chainstabs are only a valve pub thing.
I can confirm that they happen from time to time in all divisions of highlander.

since there are a lot more distractions, and it’s general spam.
in 6s my team usually didn’t spam cause I didn’t want anyone randomly turning arround.
people being chainstabbed are mostly deaf that don’t react to their surroundings (in 6s)

PdH

imo 6v6 is vanilla.
a few unlocks for medic for example are okay.
but this season is a joke

Quoted from PdH

imo 6v6 is vanilla.
a few unlocks for medic for example are okay.
but this season is a joke

Go Wireplay or get shreked

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3