Forum

HL Playoff positions decided by a points deduction

Created 20th April 2014 @ 19:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Munky

AEUGH

There is a good chance Highpander are going to finish third due to a points deduction. The points deduction is due to four warnings about player names that happened across three matches and applied at the same time. Players had their correct names on during matches but Hildreth submitted nicknames on match pages rather than over IRC.

The fact that the positions in Prem are going to be decided like that is totally nuts. Just wish highlander admins actually used some common sense at times.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

We’re not that bothered anymore, it’s unfortunate but we’d rather focus on the upcoming games.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

oh wow this sounds familiar

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Munky

Just wish highlander admins actually used some common sense at times.

+rep fast trader

Thalash

wG
S-O

emilio did it

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Munky

There is a good chance Highpander are going to finish third due to a points deduction. The points deduction is due to four warnings about player names that happened across three matches and applied at the same time. Players had their correct names on during matches but Hildreth submitted nicknames on match pages rather than over IRC.

The fact that the positions in Prem are going to be decided like that is totally nuts. Just wish highlander admins actually used some common sense at times.

not sure what the problem is. a team breaks rules and they get penalised for it.

edit: just saw that it was because of the nickname violations. yeah, the implementation of that rule is hilariously awful

Last edited by ondkaja,

quell

UbeR |

if the admins insist on this bs rule then maybe change it to “you need to submit your nickname if it unrecogniziable from your etf2l name” or something

Candle

killswitch got a minor warning because jamal was named “j@m@l”

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Welcome to professionalism, bitches :D

kaidus

WiK?

Ain’t that hard really.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Legolas took our points

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Munky

The fact that the positions in Prem are going to be decided like that

I would agree if there were no playoffs.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from b33p

[…]

I would agree if there were no playoffs.

This, also it’s so fucking hard to just use ones etf2l name in officials, i see

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
This, also it’s so fucking hard to just use ones etf2l name in officials, i see

People did use their etf2l names…

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

nicknames submitted last season are apparently invalid, so we got a warning for using snow under the name “snow”. :))

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »