Forum

[Highlander Season 6] Provisional Feedback

Created 16th February 2014 @ 19:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Good maps, but that week 1 cp_steel is going to be a wildcard magnet, just saying.

Max

Fusion

I don’t see why cp_steel should be week 1. Its way to early for that. Put a simple map on week 1 please :B

Green

Please remove gullywash and process, those are not supposed to be HL maps, replace with anything, possibly swiftwater, but really, everyone wants to have them removed.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Green

Please remove gullywash and process, those are not supposed to be HL maps, replace with anything, possibly swiftwater, but really, everyone wants to have them removed.

I noticed something, HL is popular for its availability for koth and payload right? Then why the fuck we have 4 cp maps (2 A/D 2 5CP)? Thats actually really unnecesary. I realised it after reading green’s comment.

2 cp maps should be the limit for HL really. I don’t want to play stalemate and slow games :c

remove process and gravelpit, move cp_steel to later weeks like week 4 or 5. I just wanna play new maps and maps I like :c

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Steel is week 1 because its the same week Steel is in UGC, i alligned the map list with UGC’s as much as possible

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Permzilla

Steel is week 1 because its the same week Steel is in UGC, i alligned the map list with UGC’s as much as possible

I see… sucks for me :c

quintosh

wL.

maps are ok, although i’d agree that steel and gravelpit in one season seems unlikeable, i’d rather do that than play crappy swiftwater though

Last edited by quintosh,

Why can’t there be a season without cp_steel ;_;

Hot

Quoted from Zimmer

Am I the only one not a big fan of both Steel and Gpit in the same season ?

+1

Fuxx

REMOVE

Steel > gpit

But yea, putting steel at the very start is guaranteed to fuck up newer teams who are adjusting to the HL meta. Be considerate and put the more common maps (badwater and upward) first.

Last edited by Fuxx,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

same map pool, still 9 maps, overlaps with wireplay and all kinds of stuff

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from TviQ

Dont ever add swiftwater if you even had a half of a brain you would realise how fucking dogshit it is

-I haven’t played the map since SNSD never did UGC, and i’m scared of teams that scrimmed it for seasons.

Add Swiftwater, we aren’t really going anywhere if we play the exactly same maps over and over again.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
-I haven’t played the map since SNSD never did UGC, and i’m scared of teams that scrimmed it for seasons.

yes yes keep deluding yourself with that

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

The Best possible map pool! If you change anything, it´s process for another cp_map like granary?, otherwise keep those maps <3

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Muuki

[…]
yes yes keep deluding yourself with that

Can you point out where my delusion was? I have really no idea of what you’ve tried to say.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »