Forum

Restrict teams selecting a flag if they don't have any players from that country

Created 12th January 2014 @ 23:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Carlos Kaiser

A player has been caught using 2 accounts, this is not allowed and he is also banned from all ETF2L competitions for one year:
jakeowaty – Playing in ETF2L with 2 accounts
Bubuntu Mbarino – Alt of jakeowaty

Carry on.

:>

damneasy

such topic….

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Whats next? You wont be able to type anything funny in teams info-page?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from kronis

Whats next? You wont be able to type anything funny in teams info-page?

Team descriptions must now include age, height, weight, birthplace and bloodtype of each player, police records are optional but recommended and no swearwords allowed.

You must provide a source for all your information, or you will be banned.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

A player has been caught using 2 accounts, this is not allowed and he is also banned from all ETF2L competitions for one year:
jakeowaty – Playing in ETF2L with 2 accounts
Bubuntu Mbarino – Alt of jakeowaty

Carry on.

:>

God fucking dammit, you got me. :)

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Droidster

tavi

on a side note can we have Tajikistan as a team country option?

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

But my team is cute with that japanese flag

hr

what the fuck is this entire thread

san alex

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Team descriptions must now include age, height, weight, birthplace and bloodtype of each player, police records are optional but recommended and no swearwords allowed.

You must provide a source for all your information, or you will be banned.

^^

Last edited by san alex,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Anakin made me do that for ESL :D

Yes, this was required in Country Championship IIRC.

Dandere

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

http://etf2l.org/teams/16896/

Theoretically, if this becomes a rule, I think I can edge an explanation (aka shitty story) for this, somewhat.
Everyone else on that team is screwed :>

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

if we need to give proof for our nationality, it’s just gonna be another thing the admins can fuck up on

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Alfie

if we need to give proof for our nationality, it’s just gonna be another thing the admins can fuck up on

to be honest “national teams” are a mess either way

for what its worth I don’t think we have even the right to ask people for official documents. we’re just a simple community league, and if people want to lie or be difficult about their nationality, that’s not our business

only thing up for discussion is, then, should we even bother with a nations cup? if it were up to me alone we wouldn’t have one at all, it’s not worth the hassle (plus our scene is too small; we already know beforehand which countries have the strongest players — the only thing we don’t know beforehand is which countries players are suddenly from, just before the start of a nations cup :D)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

sad-panda

I am in favor of this rule
Teams would then have to recruit people from ethnic countries in order to get a cool flag.
Then at the end of the season we can have a award to the team with the coolest flag.

I vote early for the team with the isle of man flag !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4