Forum

[Request] Ban Baby Faces Blaster

Created 5th December 2013 @ 18:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Carlos Kaiser

An incredibly broken weapon right now imo, i find that banning it mid-season is a legit thing, since the stats were changed so much. A scout with the max speed with it gains an incredible dm advantage over every single class, also getting the possibility to easily get flanks if at least one flank wasn’t watched for a second or two, and an incredible suiciding ability, with the 173% movement speed the scout can get to a meatshot distance to any well defended class (say medic) in a second, while dodging with the additional speed for the duration of two scattergun shots shouldn’t be a problem (really hard to hit him with any projectile or track with hitscan weapons), the weapon doesn’t contribute to the gamemode in any good way.
It’s literally the Beggars Bazooka of this season
Thank you

unu

+1

Zimmer

Quoted from unu

+1

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

It’s literally the Beggars Bazooka of this season
Thank you

All the weapons they added in that update are annoying.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

All the weapons they added in that update are annoying.

Don’t see a problem with the Hitman’s tho

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
Don’t see a problem with the Hitman’s tho

THE FIRING SOUND IS SO ANNOYING

oamaok

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

THE FIRING SOUND IS SO ANNOYING

I’ve only used it for the firing sound

Selek

Dr. med.

The hardest con of this weapon is that the high speed makes aiming quite difficult :D

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Selek

The hardest con of this weapon is that the high speed makes aiming quite difficult :D

This, its annoying when your fighting them and then their speed suddenly changes when they hit you.

Last edited by Oxy,

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Selek

Shouldn’t be a problem for the highest level of play i assume

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Can you link me some example matches where you can see that the weapon is broken? I do feel that it’s more powerful since it’s buff, but not worth banning / banning mid season.

Regardless of that, if you supply me the evidence I will discuss it with my fellow HL admin.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from kKaltUu

Can you link me some example matches where you can see that the weapon is broken?

I haven’t experienced playing against it yet (which i’m happy for), however i’ve seen it in NA highlander play and the OP pretty much sums up what i saw, but sadly i can’t recall the teams that were playing. I’d appreciate if someone can find stvs/scout povs with the weapon in question.

atmo

Quoted from kKaltUu

Can you link me some example matches where you can see that the weapon is broken? I do feel that it’s more powerful since it’s buff, but not worth banning / banning mid season.

Regardless of that, if you supply me the evidence I will discuss it with my fellow HL admin.

not a match, but a sort of overview of the buff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdK5zDAJnJY

unu

tbf the soda popper is way worse, free mini crits for a scout that just has to do what he’s supposed to do, move around.

droso

o/

Quite frankly, all of the scattergun unlocks are shit. Nothing beats the real thing.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »