Forum

[HLS5] Provisional Feedback Thread

Created 6th October 2013 @ 17:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »

EmilioEstevez

GG

Yeah ditch gpit please, and if possible just the 1 map per week.

kaidus

WiK?

Gpit is good suck it

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Popcorp

Replace Gpit with Ashville

Yes please! Man, Ashville is amazing.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]
Yes please! Man, Ashville is amazing.

The way it is set up that isn’t plausible due to the points system, we would have to change our whole scoring infrastructure to accommodate a 3rd KOTH map.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

The way it is set up that isn’t plausible due to the points system, we would have to change our whole scoring infrastructure to accommodate a 3rd KOTH map.

It’s possible, you just submit the results like you do for Badwater, but the only possible scores are 0-6 and 6-0. But ashville is horrible anyway.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

It’s possible, you just submit the results like you do for Badwater, but the only possible scores are 0-6 and 6-0. But ashville is horrible anyway.

IDD.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Permzilla

The Holiday Punch
The Cleaner’s Carbine
Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol
The Huo Long Heatmaker

Could you please provide your reasoning for banning these unlocks?

Aside from that, I like the map pool. Swiftwater would be a viable candidate, although I see the sensibility in not having too many payload maps.

Carlos Kaiser

Process is the only new map? I think Gravelpit’s and Steel’s time is over, Swiftwater and Ashville/Arctic+Croissant would be much better.

Popcorp

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Could you please provide your reasoning for banning these unlocks?

The Holiday Punch – No reason for banning, if your heavy decides to hide behind enemy and Holiday punch enemies instead of being with team, you’re in div 6

The Cleaner’s Carbine – Im not sure, but i think it gives free Crits on DR Spies, or maybe just because if you kill someone it becomes OP, you can just bodyshot for 150 damage

Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol – +15 hp, no fall damage, the only downside is greater vulnurability to Pyros, 1/9 classes can use Fire (excluding Heater heavy and cow mangler soldier)

The Huo Long Heatmaker – OP On Payload Defense, just stay near Dispenser and deny Spies

those are my opinions

Solitude

For some maps i’d say its quite boring, sure its a great map pool, but stuff like lakeside, steel and barnblitz could be replaced with maps like arctic, ashville and croissant.

Last edited by Solitude,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

So we have two A/D maps, Gpit + Steel. Steel is actually good so lets get rid of gpit.

Jude

notdoggo

#FREE THE BOOTIE TIME

Swedish Santa

NO STEEL! What is wrong with koth_waste?

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Freakie

I think the reasoning for the weeks is that the 1-map weeks are best of 3, whereas the 2-map weeks are only BO1 each, to balance the time spent playing each week.

kamelåså

botman

Quoted from Freakie

I think the reasoning for the weeks is that the 1-map weeks are best of 3, whereas the 2-map weeks are only BO1 each, to balance the time spent playing each week.

flimser du

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »