Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Also limit of 1 pyro pls.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I don’t understand why the black box is allowed.

Or any of the other weapons.

We’re these just randomly chosen or something? Where did you get this list of like 6 unlocks from to allow suddenly?

Fresh'z

§GOLD

lft full-pyro.
tbh pyro 2strong for 6s like this. even without the axtinguisher, just the flare gun and degreaser are enough for a good buff. i bet i could stay pyro a whole game and rape d5/d6 teams.

Last edited by Fresh'z,

accless

cp_

Quoted from Fresh'z

lft full-pyro.
tbh pyro 2strong for 6s like this. even without the axtinguisher, just the flare gun and degreaser are enough for a good buff. i bet i could stay pyro a whole game and rape d5/d6 teams.

The pyro can use this exact setup in NA as well and he doesn’t run rampant there.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

@arx: A sniper I can dodge or hide from. A solly I can surf his first rocket. I walk round a corner to an axe/degreas pyro and I’m dead. No question. He can kill me in a second up close. From across the map he can kill me with 2 flare gun shots, more or less. Great.

Adding gunboats has made the game less enjoyable for me, this makes my fun quota drop even more. I played vs axe pyros when they first were released and the weapon was very quickly banned. Why was that do you think? Do I need to go search youtube for deg/axe videos?

We’ve spent years avoiding crits that don’t come from kreig spy or sniper, now we add two weapons that crit for a single class overnight! Masses of bovine faeces.

If I don’t enjoy the game I won’t play it. Not sure my enjoyment levels will stand this latest rule update.

aura

Quoted from Monkeh

Axetinguisher? Seriously? FM actual L.

Season 16 may be my last. Getting set on fire air blasted and swiped with a big ass axe isn’t my idea of fun. Absolutley no way for a medic to survive. Garrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutCFMc5khY

Monkeh

Quoted from accless

The pyro can use this exact setup in NA as well and he doesn’t run rampant there.

Ok, you forced me into it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4XN3GAdveY (Actually that’s not the video I meant to find, thought it was but damn, there’s a few similar with 6v6 matches but I don’t have time in work to find them)

Also, thanks Aura, you just showed you cared enough to find a link and post it, GG! Time well wasted, good job, but you’re missing the point. I didn’t post that comment so everyone would be all, OMG NO, if I feel like that then there will be others, grow the game by adding unlocks…mebbe not.

Last edited by Monkeh,

accless

cp_

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Ok, you forced me into it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4XN3GAdveY

Also, thanks Aura, you just showed you cared enough to find a link and post it, GG! Time well wasted, good job.

but, but…pub frag video?
About that ‘running into a Pyro and dying immediately’ – the same happens with every other fragging class. A soldier actually still deals more damage than that and from further away and he’s not as squishy. If you run into a Pyro alone 1. your team was doing something wrong 2. that pyro was ballsy 3. you run faster than a pyro and he can’t explosive jump after you.
And the Flare Gun – Hitting you twice with it requires skill, plus unlike a sniper bullet, you literally see it coming.

Monkeh

Soldiers I can surf away from. What about the double crits? Happy for the pyro the have them? The only class that has crits from unlocks in the game…AND IT GETS TWO OF THEM!

Muerte

elev8

LOL @ the retards crying over pyro unlocks xDDD

I know what I’ll be using should we ever face each other :3

Ritalin

[d¿s]

ok

Last edited by Ritalin,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’m just confused :<

accless

cp_

What are crits? Tripled damage. Sounds intimidating, yes. But let’s look at this objectively:
The pyro has an incredible short range and was lacking strong burst damage. A scout, point blanc deals up to 102 burst damage in a magazine of 6. A Soldier around 110 burst damage in a magazine of 4. The Demo packs 4x 110 + 8x 100 rounds of burst damage.

Now, a crit Flaregun deals 90 damage with the requirement of setting your target on fire first, that is the same damage as a point blanc shotgun shot at a far lower intervall. A crit Axtinguisher deals 195 dmg of burst damage, requirement of having set your target on fire and being directly next to your victim. On top of all that, the Pyro is squishy and lacks mobility (standard speed, no explosive jumps), a Soldier deals that damage by clicking M1 twice next to you (or just holding the button).

Just let the Pyro have his unlocks for a few weeks, die to him a couple times because he can do different things now, adapt and if he’s still too strong afterall, I’m sure other people will see that.

Last edited by accless,

aura

Also, thanks Aura, you just showed you cared enough to find a link and post it, GG! Time well wasted, good job, but you’re missing the point. I didn’t post that comment so everyone would be all, OMG NO, if I feel like that then there will be others, grow the game by adding unlocks…mebbe not.

this is only a game

Monkeh

Axe was allowed when it first appeared. It got banned very shortly afterwards.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »