Forum

How about a no-whitelist funcup?

Created 12th July 2013 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

AnimaL

dont americans still play with default weapons and use only the unbalanced op ones as alternative?

Last edited by AnimaL,

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from AnimaL

dont americans still play with default weapons and use only the unbalanced op ones as alternative?

yeah
wont it just be who uses the stock weapons wins cos they are used to them and stuff

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

How do you ever expect Valve to balance the weapons if you never play seriously with them?

Valve don’t seem to give a shit about what weapons are balanced in comp. All their tweaking is done for pubs.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from quell

no.

honestly that’s a really dumb idea. most of those unlocks have NO place in 6v6. you can have fun in pcws/lobbies all you want with modified whitelists but why should etf2l be the place for dicking around? if you want unlocks go play highlander :S

fun cup where you cant have fun
;_;

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

Valve don’t seem to give a shit about what weapons are balanced in comp. All their tweaking is done for pubs.

Why should they, to be fair. We just ban most things anyway. Why would you ever make something for someone that doesnt’t like it?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Even if we allowed anything, do you really think they’d alter the weapons to tailor to us rather than the hugeeee majority of pub players? We’re a drop in the ocean of TF2 and as long as the game modes are so different and weapon stats remain the same between both formats, there are going to be things that work well in public format that are horrible to use in 6v6. That’s gonna be the case even if weapons were perfectly balanced for public use.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from quell

no.

honestly that’s a really dumb idea. most of those unlocks have NO place in 6v6. you can have fun in pcws/lobbies all you want with modified whitelists but why should etf2l be the place for dicking around? if you want unlocks go play highlander :S

yeah tf2 is a very serious e-sport this will make tf2 look silly and not serious, it’s very serious. Also ban fun, it’s stupid.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

DAMNIT I THOUGHT IT SAID NO-WRANGLER FUNCUP

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Admirable

Fuck a fun cup. Have a no-whitelist serious cup!

No whitelist for Season 16.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Engie runs pomson to mid. Real fun. It will be simply a small pub. Fun? IDK – I dont see fun there.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

#fuck #fun

lets play vanilla

Bighomer

ƒusg

I’m up for it. But ban engineer class

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Mundi

[…]
yeah tf2 is a very serious e-sport this will make tf2 look silly and not serious, it’s very serious. Also ban fun, it’s stupid.

sorry i’ll take my 6s hat off /s

Swedish Santa

Haha, it would be hilarious. Sure, why not. It is only going to be a cup so of course I would give it a shot!

Some heads up if it would happen:

POPP-POPP!

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from Swedish Santa

Haha, it would be hilarious. Sure, why not. It is only going to be a cup so of course I would give it a shot!

Some heads up if it would happen:

POPP-POPP!

2/5 necro

that match was 99% aids to play

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2