Forum

Suggestions and Feedback about the first AVerMedia MGE Monthly Cup!

Created 24th April 2013 @ 20:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Maniac

So with the completion of the MGE cup (gratz to mike), i’ve created this to ask if anyone has any feedback / suggestions about anything from the map pool to the rules.

From what i’ve heard so far, there were a few maps people didn’t like, mainly viaduct for soilder?

MightyMe

UbeR |

My suggestions:
Remove snakewater
Remove viaduct
Add Ammomod[mge]
Add Waste

Allocate some servers that can be used for people from further away from West-Europe (Russia) so that both parties can play with fair ping

Make a rule that you have to say “ready” or something to get rid of any confusion

wait i thought this was warmup??”

:D

it was a fun cup, gz to mike for winning and also to tviq for getting 2nd place (and zebbo for being the 2nd best mger in his words :D)

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Don’t remove snake, do remove viaduct, do add ammomod mge.

quintosh

wL.

there were a few griefers around, either people that do the stupid teleport glitch into the spawn room or people that just add for arenas and then idle

should notify admins next time (props to lame for having one on the server)

Mon

G6
gandhi is

Please, remove process from the map pool. Such a weird map for playing mge. The cup itself was great though. And I would like to thank maniac for his awesome job. Keep it up! :)
(The text above refers to scout cup, dunno why was this topic linked in a recent post. Sorry if I confused topics)

Last edited by Mon,

Maniac

Quoted from Mon

(The text above refers to scout cup, dunno why was this topic linked in a recent post. Sorry if I confused topics)

My bad, forgot to change the link in the post, but it doesn’t really matter

Switch

soL.
T⑨

edit: lol Im dumb nvm

Last edited by Switch,

kalhó

MM
Nave

Remove snakewater, add Ammomod[mge]

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from kalhó

Remove snakewater, add Ammomod[mge]

For which classes? For any? Or soldier only?

Maniac

Just created a demo thread for the upcoming cup.

In future i’ll make a thread for each one, forgot last month >_>

So lets keep this thread for solly only now :3 (My bad for linking it in the news post, i know :D)

Add A Reply Pages: 1