Created 20th April 2012 @ 23:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

unu

Give Egypt their flag…

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from unu

Give Egypt their flag…

Along with other missing European countries, such as Moldova, Montenegro, Monaco, Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Vatican City, Malta and maybe Kosovo.

My OCD will eventually kill me if these countries are not included.

Last edited by ondkaja,

Setlet

Give Panama his flag :(

Last edited by Setlet,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Someone start a Wales team?

Why isn’t there a SA team?
‘we don’t believe you can find enough players’ isn’t really a valid reason; we’ll get them somewhere

Ritalin

[d¿s]

It’s not too late to replace ctf_converge and pl_waste in the map pool!

considering that many national team players are playing HL for the first time, i don’t understand the reasoning for putting in maps that aren’t even established in HL. i mean, these maps are new to people who only play HL. there won’t be any real developed strategies on these maps, so DM will be enough to carry teams through.

they are also bad maps, and as such will probably give the 6v6’ers an even worse impression of HL play.

converge has a number of bugs and exploits (including being to put the intel in a place where it’s unreachable for most classes), and many people have problems displaying the cart’s status (even those with the stock vanilla hud) on pl_waste.

Last edited by Ritalin,

Quoted from Ritalin

It’s not too late to replace ctf_converge and pl_waste in the map pool!

considering that many national team players are playing HL for the first time, i don’t understand the reasoning for putting in maps that aren’t even established in HL. i mean, these maps are new to people who only play HL. there won’t be any real developed strategies on these maps, so DM will be enough to carry teams through.

they are also bad maps, and as such will probably give the 6v6’ers an even worse impression of HL play.

converge has a number of bugs and exploits (including being to put the intel in a place where it’s unreachable for most classes), and many people have problems displaying the cart’s status (even those with the stock vanilla hud) on pl_waste.

yeah, choosing converge and waste is a really big oversight by etf2l in my opinion – I don’t understand why we’d be made to play essentially unplayed (ok – one fun cup has hosted both, and a wireplay season with only 35 teams has hosted converge) maps in a highlander nations cup…I don’t think you’d see cp_fastlane or cp_follower in a 6v6 nations cup

I actually like Waste. :D

Setlet

Needs more gpit, steel and badwater.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

It’s nice people actually post now when everything is decided and set in stone rather than post when we wanted and needed feedback badly from the community from the experimental cups.

Only thing that will make us replace a map is a massive bug. As for moving the intel to unreachable places, we can ban things like that rather easily, I don’t have any comment about Waste right now.

All I can say is I wanted to play Turbine :(

Quoted from Hildreth

It’s nice people actually post now when everything is decided and set in stone rather than post when we wanted and needed feedback badly from the community from the experimental cups.

Only thing that will make us replace a map is a massive bug. As for moving the intel to unreachable places, we can ban things like that rather easily, I don’t have any comment about Waste right now.

All I can say is I wanted to play Turbine :(

would cart progress not showing for about 40% of people playing pl_waste constitute as a massive bug?

I was also not involved/taking part in the cup previously so I didn’t think it’d be right for me to complain or criticise

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

I actually like Waste. :D

I also really enjoy waste, it’s just much too soon for the map to be put into something as big as a nations cup as most highlander players have little to no experience with the maps

Last edited by lawn,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

The map pool looks fine to me. Both Converge and Waste have been around for a couple of years and Converge has been in the map pool for previous Wireplay 7v7 seasons, so it’s not entirely unplayed.

If the national teams want experience on these maps then they should be arranging PCWs. This isn’t the fault of the ETF2L admins.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Quoted from lawn

[…]

would cart progress not showing for about 40% of people playing pl_waste constitute as a massive bug?

As we mentioned ingame last night, that’s probably your hud being outdated. It worked fine for all of us.

Quoted from lawn

[…]

I also really enjoy waste, it’s just much too soon for the map to be put into something as big as a nations cup as most highlander players have little to no experience with the maps

It’s a small map that can easily be learned quickly. Hell half of us still had to download it last night. :D

pala4

steel instead of converge would be great, why does etf2l ignore the best highlander map?

Setlet

I can’t believe the admins finally fixed Finland’s flag.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »