Forum

I would like to bring ETF2L's attention to these div 2 default hunters:

Created 17th April 2012 @ 23:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Wow, that’s really unfair. Sorry that happened. :(

I definitely side with PG on this one. Posting a server IP 12 minutes after the match should have started, declining the opposing team leader’s friend request, and posting screenshots as if the leader expected a default win is bullshit.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

As much as i support PG and think this is a bullshit move to pull.

THIS is why you domt try and use steam to arrange anything ever, you rely too much on the honesty of your fellow players, anyone can fake a chat log or pretend you don’t exist.

Next time i’d suggest not trusting the assholes that play in this league and just using the match page.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Enef

As much as i support PG and think this is a bullshit move to pull.

THIS is why you domt try and use steam to arrange anything ever, you rely too much on the honesty of your fellow players, anyone can fake a chat log or pretend you don’t exist.

Next time i’d suggest not trusting the assholes that play in this league and just using the match page.

Whilest this is true, I have to say, that it would be disappointing if PG gets a loss here. Let’s wait for a desicion from the admins .

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

As much of an obvious default hunt this is (post connect info 7 minutes after the match starts), you should at least try to schedule or discuss the match on the match page before the default scheduled match time, even to say you’ve added the other team leader on Steam. This shows you have initiative and further supports your case in situations such as these.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quick raise zee white flag and take zee default win! /frenchaccent

GooDKaT.CAT

[LBC]

Well, you can’t expect much more from people of tf2fr community.

Sad enough to play by the rules…

All the way with PG!

Last edited by GooDKaT.CAT,

ondkaja

IKEA

ETF2L needs formal rules on server agreements, you shouldn’t be able to get on a random empty server to claim a default.

Onirik

Except for the fact there wasn’t any invites sent.

Obi

DA!

Quoted from GooDKaT.CAT

Well, you can’t expect much more from people of tf2fr community.

Sad enough to play by the rules…

All the way with PG!

http://www.tf2fr.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4554;sa=showPosts;start=15

Always kind to spit on an entire community.
Pls come to trade, ask help with your internet troubles and ask beta keys.

MC Salo

DA!

I have a few question, not about a team which wait to be placed in 2nd division to include in their line up top players, but about this story:
-Flippy has the leader in his FL. Why not contacting him?
-Tek has third leader in FL. Why not contacting him?
-Have you got any screenshot showing you invited Obi or Bubble? I mean, why would you have the benefit to claim yo invited them while they haven’t the benefit to claim they didn’t receive any invitation?

Wait :
http://etf2l.org/matches/33841/
How this match could get the default loss 7 minutes before the beginning?
WE WERE HERE AT 21 CEST ! I WANT DEFAULT WIN !!!
Do you mean that, seeing NONE player from the opposite team requires to wait for 1 entire hour on a desertic server just to say “there were nobody laul”?

Who must I suck in fact?

@ Goodkat, I don’t understand what your comment is doing here. A lot of people can’t bear us, is it a reason to assume your whining? Whenever, you deleted me from your FL, that’s something I must assume I guess…

Oxy

TC.Express

Stages to prevent this:

1) At start of EVERY week write your playing times on the matchpage.
2) Contact your opponent if possible.
3) If they don’t respond on steam/IRC, paste the connect string a good 10 mins before the game is due to begin.
4) Keep your players active on the server until 15 mins after the game was due to begin and take a screenshot if they do not arrive.

None of these steps are complicated and it stops silly situations like this. Its also important to remember when arranging games that we cannot see anything you do over steam!

:)

Last edited by Oxy,

MC Salo

DA!

Now I understand that there is no point in arguing this anymore, but since this sub-forum mentions FEEDBACK OR SUCK ADMINS COCKS, I am going to share feedback about your rules and how they were abused on this match page:

Sadly, all members of our team have invited all players of opposite team but none has accepted our request…
10 minutes before the beginning of the match, my cousin (not the one that installed something on my account so I got VAC banned, an other cousin) told me I should go on the server to play the match. I was looking for IP etc, but NO ONE ANSWERED ME !
Now I can only look for a shoulder to cry on.

Thanks to the admins trying to support us.

Quoted from MC Salo

Wait :
How this match could get the default loss 7 minutes before the beginning?
WE WERE HERE AT 21 CEST ! I WANT DEFAULT WIN !!!
Do you mean that, seeing NONE player from the opposite team requires to wait for 1 entire hour on a desertic server just to say “there were nobody laul”?

Darou entered a win for OS! themselves with the match report saying “DEFAULTLOSE.jpg”. When a team gives the other team a defaultwin it doesn’t have to follow the “15 minutes past scheduled time” rule.

MC Salo

DA!

That’s mad!
It’s the cousin of our war arranger (not the one that installed something on his account so he got VAC banned, an other cousin) that made this decision by error, thinking he was adding a girl wearing bras to his friend list on Facebook…

That’s a shame if you don’t believe me, as it is a shame to consider we are DIFOLT HUNTAIRS just because of someone posting on a feedback section a thread called “I DON’T WANT TO LOSE AGAINST FROGS EATERS BECAUSE I PREFERED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL MATCH”.

If we are default hunters or anything you want to consider about us, why did we gave the default win to the other team on the last session?

MIndYe

[hePPa]

http://johnochwat.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/merci.gif?w=500

Was good laugh.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »