Forum

[S11] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread! (aka LAWL NICE DIVS)

Created 15th January 2012 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

If this team full of prem players that got put in div3 and did mediocre = 2ez

Then i’ll think you’ll find in our officials we only ever used pure who was noticably above our div, so if we’re the example (Which i presume we are, since i presume everything is about me) then you’re talking nonsense.

Please clarify

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from CommanderX

If this team full of prem players that got put in div3 and did mediocre = 2ez

Then i’ll think you’ll find in our officials we only ever used pure who was noticably above our div, so if we’re the example (Which i presume we are, since i presume everything is about me) then you’re talking nonsense.

Please clarify

Hint: It has nothing to do with you but with the brother of one of GG Unit’s players, I assume.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

GGU will probably fold mid season so i assume the admins are just using their best judgement of not wasting a div2 slot.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…] Additionally, at least 1 of the admins played with them and agreed they were not Div2 capable.

You’re suggesting that that view has any validity when as far as I know the only admin whos opinion is only worthwhile regarding this is Huhy since the rest of the admins aren’t even close to div 2. So please, enlighten us with your methods

fe

Quoted from Tapley ❤

GGU will probably fold mid season so i assume the admins are just using their best judgement of not wasting a div2 slot.

Mayan calendar will end in 2012, lets die now

Last edited by fe,

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

You are missing the point. GG Unit has given nothing but the names of their players, which has been shown to not be a guarantee in the past. Other teams have given various amounts of proof of them being capable of the spot. Additionally, at least 1 of the admins played with them and agreed they were not Div2 capable.

I find it absurd that there is even one admin in the ETF2L staff who can play at a Div2 level? Let alone multiple ones???????

FUCK THALIEN BEAT ME

Last edited by antyjc,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

I find it absurd that there is even one admin in the ETF2L staff who can play at a Div2 level? Let alone multiple ones???????

FUCK THALIEN BEAT ME

huhy – div 1
Forsak3n – div 1
BuffaloBill – div 2
SonnyBlack – div 2

fe

Quoted from CanFo

huhy – div 1
Forsak3n – div 1
BuffaloBill – div 2
SonnyBlack – div 2

gather a mix + 2 1/2 div players and let them try to win GGU

fe

wait, + 2 3div players, GGU are div3 now

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
huhy – div 1
Forsak3n – div 1
BuffaloBill – div 2
SonnyBlack – div 2

TF2 is dead :(

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

11 seasons and teams still don’t know that screenshots are vital to getting the spot you want.

4 screens? 8 screens? Is that really so hard? If GG Unit even failed to provide that many screens, then I would seriously doubt their reliability and stability in the actual season.

fe

does former epsilon, infused, dignitas also will need sceernshots?

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from fe

does former epsilon, infused, dignitas also will need sceernshots?

Not sure if russian smartass or just russian.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
huhy – div 1
Forsak3n – div 1
BuffaloBill – div 2
SonnyBlack – div 2

Hilarious.

According to the calendar the schedule deadline for week 1 is tomorrow?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »