Forum

[S11] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 15th January 2012 @ 13:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 Next »

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Hildreth

Original is being discussed currently, thanks for the feedback.

I’m glad we could monitor the progress of this discussion and its results. The newspost really cleared up why the ban was kept and put the community at ease. Thank you for the incredible transparency on this issue!

Gubbins

Op4

Ban festive mediguns. If you’re a red med with red/green/yellow lights, from mid/long range can look like kritz.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Gubbins

Ban festive mediguns. If you’re a red med with red/green/yellow lights, from mid/long range can look like kritz.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Gubbins

It gives you a disadvantage so why should you use it? Your own fault if you do.

Last edited by Rdios,

Tikcus

Quoted from CanFo

[…]

nope, I must have better eyesight

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from CanFo

[…]

I thought this thread was to be rivised after the season, so what does it matter now if anyone has an unlock problem.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Rdios

[…]
It gives you a disadvantage so why should you use it? Your own fault if you do.

/facepalm

“If you’re a red med with red/green/yellow lights, from mid/long range can look like kritz.” Which means the other team might think it’s kritz, which is an advantage for the team with the festive medigun.

Tornf4lk

cc//

gunboats

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from Tornf4lk

gunboats

Face it Simon, You’re gonna’ have to learn how to aim with your shotgun. Deal with it already.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Original.

People say it’s not a reskin, it shoots from the middle. Well, the fish counts hits and it’s allowed. Either ban both or allow both.

Quoted from MIndYe

Original.

People say it’s not a reskin, it shoots from the middle. Well, the fish counts hits and it’s allowed. Either ban both or allow both.

Ban both right now do it go. I hate the fake kill notices the fish makes as they always throw me off make me think I killed something.

I should know better though because I never kill anything.

Mercyless

ORACLE

We made it o/
ok can we discuss gunboats and equalizer now

Last edited by Mercyless,

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from Mercyless

We made it o/
ok can we discuss gunboats and equalizer now

Gunboats: Players can’t easily distinguish a gunboats soldier or a shotgun soldier on sight.

Equaliser: Rewards players an option for an easy rollout and the ability to escape and kill easier for when a soldier poorly managers his health reserves

I think should have no more discussing these items until they’re changed.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

does original now have a crit sound?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

does original now have a crit sound?

Yes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 Next »